Agriculture & Rural Development Free Material
Welcome to Anujjindal.in Free Material Page. Here I will give NABARD ARD Notes for NABARD Grade A exam. These are significant NABARD ARD Notes like Agriculture Definition and Meaning, Branches of Agriculture, Agronomy, Classification of Field Crops and so on. These NABARD Grade A notes will help you in the preparation for the upcoming NABARD Grade A Exam. Agriculture and Rural Development is a critical paper of the NABARD Grade A Examination and these agriculture notes for NABARD will help you to prepare more effectively and efficiently. In Examination like NABARD Grade A Agriculture and Rural Development is asked in both Phase 1 & 2 Exam and these NABARD Grade A Notes will help you to prepare both the phases. This article will go about as an all out guide for Agriculture and Rural Development asked in the NABARD Grade A Examination and would give Agriculture and Rural Development Notes .
We accept all of you have been planning great for the NABARD Grade A Examination and these NABARD Grade A Notes will help you further. These days the NABARD Grade A Aspirants envision that it’s hard to get great Notes of Agriculture and Rural Development and the executives for NABARD Grade A tests (Agriculture and Rural Development Notes for NABARD Grade A). At Anujjindal.in we comprehend our aspirants’ necessities and recalling that it, we set up an online “NABARD ARD Notes and Agriculture and Rural Development Notes for NABARD Grade A” to enable a wannabe to get ready for the NABARD Grade A Examination.
As the Government sector provides assured career progression, good salary, job stability, job satisfaction and social responsibility achievement to the government employees in India. If you want to be a part of the nation’s economic development, a job in the Government Sector may be the best option for you. Every year a number of job opportunities available in the Government Sector.
As NABARD gives guaranteed carrer Stability, great compensation, work steadiness, work fulfillment and social obligation accomplishment to the administration representatives in India. If you want to be a part of the nation’s economic development, a job in NABARD may be the best option for you. But students from all around the country are unable to find the right resources for NABARD Grade A Exam. So experts in agriculture field have made a course for NABARD Grade A Exam and published agriculture and rural development for nabard exam pdfs. This article will provide agriculture and rural development for nabard exam pdfs fro free of cost and these PDFs will help you to prepare better for the exam. Not only agriculture and rural development for nabard exam pdf but we have also mentioned free ESI notes for NABARD Exam and you can get unlimited agriculture and rural development for nabard exam pdf.
Understudies who are searching for Quality NABARD ARD Notes for NABARD Grade A have reached to the correct spot. Here we are giving all of you the best quality material of “Agriculture Notes for NABARD” for free.
AGRICULTURE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT PDFs:
- Agriculture Defination and Meaning
- Branches of Agriculture
- Agronomy Latest
- Classification of Field Crops
- Factors Affecting Crops 1
- Factors Affecting Crops 2
- Panchayati Raj
- Rural Area in India
Contributionof Agriculture Experts
- Soil Science
- Farming Systems
- Farm and Agriculture Engineering
- Seed Production
- Plantation and Animal Husbandry
Agriculture and Rural Development Most Important Topics
The most significant points for Agriculture and Rural Development can be extensively partitioned into themes identifying with Agriculture and Rural Development.
So, we will talk about the topics related to Agriculture and Rural Development:
PHASE I – ARD (Agriculture and Rural Development)
- Basic Concepts of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Past and Present Schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Current Affairs with special emphasis on Agriculture & Kurukshetra magazine.
- Economic Survey.
PHASE II – ARD (Agriculture and Rural Development)
- Geographical knowledge of States and Soil present in the country.
- Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazines. Focus on the Agriculture areas in these Magazines.
- Use the book “Agriculture at a Glance” by R.K. Sharma.
- Go through the Reports provided by the Ministry of Rural Development, Ministry of Agriculture, and NABARD on their Website.
- The report provided by the Ministry of Environment and Forest and Climate Change.
- Agricultural Census provided by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- PIB Releases.
- Cover State of Forest Report provided Bi-annually by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Current Affairs (Atleast Past 3 Months), Economic Survey & Stats.
NABARD Grade A & B
- Finance & Management
- Economic & Social Issues
- English Descriptive
- General Awareness
- Agriculture & Rural Development