December 10 – 16, 2018
This Article will include Latest Current Affairs 2018 for various Government exams like RBI Grade B , SEBI, NABARD, UPSC etc. Get today’s current affairs i.e. December 10-16 2018 . It will help you to improve your general awareness for these exams.
- Union Minister for Electronics & IT, Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad launched a National Challenge for Youths, “Ideate for India – Creative Solutions using Technology”, in New Delhi.
- The objective is to provide a platform to school students to become solution creators of the social problems around them.
- The 3-day Military Literature Festival (MLF) 2018, commenced at Lake Club in Chandigarh.
- Chief Minister Pema Khandu inaugurated Shi Yomi as the 23rd district of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Another district, Lepa Rada, has also been inaugurated.
- Another district, Pakke-Kesang will be formally inaugurated in the state within taking the total to 25.
Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has notified four medical devices — blood pressure monitors, nebulisers, digital thermometers and glucometers as drugs under Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
- The decision will enable the government to ensure their quality and performance.
- Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) will regulate import, manufacture and sale of these devices from January 2020.
5. The seventh edition Hand-in-Hand Military exercise between India and China began in Chengdu, China.
6.Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has launched Twitter account @CyberDost to spread awareness about cyber crimes and normal precautions to be taken.It is aimed at enhancing people’s basic knowledge about cybercrimes and precautions to be taken for prevention.
7.Indian Navy inducted its first Submarine Rescue System with Deep Submergence Rescue Vessel (DSRV) along with associated equipment in Mumbai, • It is first of the two non-tethered DSRVs ordered by Indian Navy. • With this, India joined select list of international navies (US, Russia, Japan, South Korea, China, Singapore UK, Sweden and Australia).
8.Minister of State for Parliamentary affairs and Water Affairs Arjun Ram Meghwal introduced Dam Safety Bill 2018 in Lok Sabha. • The bill provides a uniform procedure for the safety of dams in country. • It ensures surveillance, inspection, operation and maintenance of dams and prevention of dam failure from disaster. • According to bill, dam owner is responsible for dam safety and contain penal provisions for not adhering the certain acts of bill.
We will learn EVERYTHING that is required to clear the RBI, SEBI, NABRAD, UPSC & UGC NET