Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana (DAY) – National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM)
- It replaces the existing Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY).
- NULM & NRLM has been subsumed into DAY.
- NULM aims at universal coverage of the urban poor for skill development and credit facilities
- It focuses on organizing urban poor in their strong grassroots level institutions, creating opportunities for skill development and helping them to set up self-employment venture by ensuring easy access to credit.
- It is aimed at providing shelter equipped with essential services to the urban homeless in a phased manner and also addresses livelihood concerns of the urban street vendors.
- Funding will be shared between the Centre and the States in the ratio of 75:25. For North Eastern and Special Category – the ratio will be 90:10.