DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and TGT: Age Limit & Educational Qualification
This article will provide you with the complete DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and TGT. DSSSB PGT Eligibility and DSSSB TGT Eligibility includes Education Qualification, Age Limit & Nationality. Those students who meet the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT or TGT can only be allowed to fill the form. A lot of students call & mail us every day regarding the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and TGT. This article will clear all your doubts regarding the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and TGT and various other factors like minimum education qualification, minimum & maximum age limit, nationality, etc.
Candidates should fulfill the following DSSSB PGT Eligibility and DSSSB TGT Eligibility to apply for the particular post.
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and TGT: Nationality
A candidate must be either:-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) with of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and TGT: Age Eligibility
- PGT – Not more than 36 Years
- Music Teacher – Not more than 32 Years
- PGT Physical Education-Male Should not b more than 30 Years
- Physical Education Teacher/Domestic Science Teacher/Drawing Teacher/TGT Computer Science/Librarian – Should not be more than 30 Years
DSSSB PGT Eligibility
- DSSSB PGT Eligibility – Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University. Degree / Diploma in training / Education/ Having obtained a Ph.D. Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution. OR/Having obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service
- Domestic Science Teacher – Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject
- Physical Education Teacher – Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
- Music Teacher – B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university OR Higher secondary with any one of the following:-
- Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay
- Sangeet vid examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Khairabad (M.P.)
- The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music), Allahabad.
- Sangeet Ratan diploma awarded by the Director, Department of Education, M.P. (OR the new Diploma /Degree awarded by the concerned agencies/institutions in lieu thereof).
- SangeetVisharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow (Previously, Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow).
- Highest examination of Baroda State School of Music.
- The final examination of Shankar Gandharva Vidyalaya, Gwalior.
- Final examination of the Madhya SangeetMahavidyalayaLashkar, Gwalior.
- Drawing Teacher – Five years Diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a University/Institute recognized by the Government of India OR Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art form a recognized University. OR Bachelor Degree in Drawing/Painting/Fine Art plus Two years full-time Diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized University/Institution.
Above, I have mentioned the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria for PGT and I will be providing you with DSSSB TGT Eligibility below.
DSSSB TGT Eligibility
- TGT Computer Science – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized University. OR Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university. (Provided that the Computer science subject must be studied in all years as the main subject) OR BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized university OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC Ministry of Information Communication and Technology Govt. of India.