NABARD ASSISTANT Eligibility 2018: Age Limit & Educational Qualification
NABARD ASSISTANT Officer 2018 Notification has been released. Students must want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for NABARD Assistant Officer Exam 2018. This article will provide you the complete eligibility criteria for NABARD ASSISTANT exam 2018 which include Education Qualification, Age Limit, Nationality & Number of Attempts. Those students who meet the eligibility criteria can only be allowed to fill the form.
Note: No cumulative age relaxation will be available to any candidate, save as provided above.Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification.
NABARD Assistant Officer 2018 Eligibility CriteriaEligibility Criteria of NABARD Assistant is based on Several factors, below we are discussing those variables in detail. Students can go through the NABARD Assistant Officer 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria to know if the aspirant is eligible for the post and can meet the recruitment process.
Age Limit for NABARD Assistant Officer 2018 exam(a) Age (as on 01/08/2018):Between 18 and 35 years.Candidates born not earlier than 02-08-1983 and not later than 01-08-2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No.||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||By 5 years, i.e. up to 40 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 38 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||By 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|4||Ex – Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years|
|5||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried||By 10 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
Educational Qualification for NABARD Development Assistant Officer 2018 exam(b) Educational Qualification (as on 01/08/2018):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- i) All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956.
- ii) Some Universities/Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/Institute does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the undefined parameter(s) would be worked out as under:
|Equivalent CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI or similar terminologies allotted on a 10-point scale||Aggregate % of Marks|
- iv) Where the Aggregate Grade Point (CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) is awarded out of a number other than 10, it will be normalized out of 10 and computed as per item (ii) above.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular State should be proficient in the language of the State (i.e. should know to read, write, speak and understand the language).