Important Questions for Government Exams
How many months current affairs are required to be studied for RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A & NABARD Grade A Exam (or any other government exam)?
Written by Neha Gupta
Know about the Preparation staretgy of current affairs for various governement exams.
This is the most tendentious question triggered by many aspirants. RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A, NABARD Grade A or any competitive examination generally requires the students to acquire an opulent knowledge of at least past 6 months’ current affairs.
Essentially, General Awareness constitute of two portions:-
- Static portion
- Current Affairs
We understand that the galore of Current Affairs pester the students and filtering out the relevant portions from them is a strenuous as well as a time-consuming process, therefore, we provide the current affairs in the following pattern:-
- On a daily basis:- Current Affairs are covered on a daily basis in the form of videos lectures, PDFs and mock tests. Videos, PDFs and mock tests of the daily current affairs are provided on our YouTube channel and our official website.
- On a monthly basis:- Current Affairs are also covered on a monthly basis in the form of the monthly PDF “SPOTLIGHT”. The monthly PDF encapsulates all the crucial current affairs (including mock tests) of the entire month so that at the exam time a student can go through them to cover the entire syllabus of current affairs. This will save his/her time at the crucial exam time.
- Furthermore, we also upload blogs on the Government schemes which summarizes the schemes in simple terms.
The current aff
All the materials for current affairs have been cited from the following sources:-
- Press Information Bureau (PIB)
- Newspapers- Live mint, Financial Express, and The Hindu
- NITI Aayog reports
- RBI Website
- Various organizations’ individual websites
Thus, the aspirants seeking to prepare for competitive exams on their own can refer to our Current Affairs to brace up their preparation.