Integrate to Innovate programme
(Ministry of Commerce and Industry)
Key features of the programme
Key Features of the programme
- Integrate to Innovate programme is three-month programme for startups in the power sector aims to foster collaboration between startups and large corporations of the energy sector
- It was launched in the year 2018.
Process of the program
- The application for the programme is hosted on Startup India Hub – an online platform.
- The selected startups will receive a cash prize grant of up to ₹ 5 Lakh per startup along with an opportunity to pilot their product with corporates.
- The corporates would offer them access to technology, technical and commercial mentorship along with potential customers.
- It is developed by Invest India which is an official Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industries.
- Invest India with partnership with energy companies has launched this program.