Job Profile & Career Growth of NABARD Development Assistant
Today, we are going to discuss the job Profile & Career Growth of a NABARD Development Assistant. NABARD Development Assistant Exam notification 2018 has been released. This article will help all the students to gain an insight about the various opportunities and career growth that they would get after clearing the examination. We will discuss the Salary, Perks and job profiles that you get after clearing NABARD Development Assistant Exam.
Job Profile of a NABARD Development Assistant
Development Assistants contribute to the vitality of an organization by assisting in the administrative tasks. They help in bringing money from individuals or corporations to their respective banks.
NABARD’s main focus is to uplift rural India by increasing the credit flow for the elevation of agriculture & rural non-farm sector. As a NABARD Development Assistant, you will handle a variety of tasks related to institutional and individual giving. Some of the basic responsibilities assigned to Development Assistants are:
- Managing relationships with current and prospective donors of the bank organization.
- Dealing with policy issues of various programmes of Central/State Govt. and projects relating to Agriculture as well as Rural Development.
- Bolstering membership and researching ways to bring in additional funds.
- Updating donor databases, responding to member queries and sometimes approaching benefactors for appeals.
- Conducting research, analyzing data and compiling reports on current or prospective donors.
Hence, you get to work on a number of job profiles and also indirectly help in uplifting deprived classes of the economy.
Work Profile – Career Growth of NABARD Development Assistant
NABARD Development Assistant has defined working hours, Unlike normal PSU banks. All weekends are holidays as well (except for some which are directly related to banks operations viz. NEFT etc.). The work is easily manageable in the normal working hours and NABARD promotes a good work-life balance.
Direct Recruited Development Assistants have reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades. There are promotional examinations to reach to the next stage. The hierarchy level is given below:
Chief General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Assistant General Manager