Salary, Perks and Emoluments of RBI Assistant
As NABARD was a part of RBI before 1982, it shares the same work culture as RBI. There is a fixed salary as well as a certain level of perks and allowances entitled to Development Assistants.
The Basic Pay Scale of NABARD Development Assistant is around Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 13150 -750 -15400 – 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for NABARD Development Assistants is approximately Rs.31,000/-.
NABARD Development Assistant Perks
- Residential accommodation subject to availability
- Reimbursement of petrol for vehicle for official purpose
- Reimbursement of Newspaper, Briefcase, Book grant
- Allowance for furnishing of residence
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization
- Interest free Festival Advance
- LTC (Leave Travel Concession once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Defined Contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Benefit of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
Hence, all of these factors make the NABARD Development Assistant job profile all the more desirable and attractive.