Best Books for NABARD Grade A 2020
As we as a whole know The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the official notification for the post of NABARD Grade A, 139 vacancies of NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A) post, in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). As we as a whole realize the challenge is high and on the off chance that you haven’t begun your preparation yet, we recommend you start your preparation right away.
A significant number of you more likely than not applied at this point, as the last date for applying is 31st January 2020 for NABARD Grade A Exam. NABARD’s Preliminary Examination for Grade A Assistant Manager is going to happen in February 2020. It’s the ideal time when you should begin your planning at full pace. To get ready well, you require great quality study material (NABARD Grade A Preparation Books). To assist you with it here we are giving a list of Best Books for NABARD Grade A 2020. Deliberately read this article to find about prescribed NABARD Grade A Exam Books and Online Study Material for NABARD.
NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade A 2020 Selection Procedure is one of the main things that a candidate should check before applying for the examination. The selection procedure makes you mindful of the various phases of the examination. Particularly with regard to this exam, you should know about each viewpoint to get the NABARD Grade A occupation profile. To give you a concise today, we are sharing the NABARD Grade A Selection Procedure 2020 which comprises of three significant phases – Prelims, Mains and Interview Test.
NABARD Grade A 2020 Notification was rolled out with 139 vacancies in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Students who are qualified for NABARD Grade A 2020 examination must check the total insights regarding NABARD Grade A Selection Procedure.
The Selection Procedure of NABARD Grade A test will include the following stages:
- Phase 1 – Preliminary Exam
- Phase 2 – Main Exam
- Phase 3 – Interview
NABARD Grade A – PHASE 1
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||20||20||Composite time of 120 minutes (2 hours)
|6.||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|7.||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
NABARD Grade A – PHASE 2
|S.No.||Name of Exam||Posts||Name of Test||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Phase I (English Descriptive Test)||Common to all||General English
Essay writing: 40 Marks
Precis: 20 Marks
Questions on the Precis Para: 20 Marks
Report/ Letter Writing: 20 Marks
|2.||Phase II||For General Post||Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) (with focus on Rural India) and Economic & Social Issues (ESI)||100||90 Minutes|
|For Posts including following – Economics, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Development & Management, Social Work, Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary||Paper on related discipline|
Best NABARD Grade A Books 2020
The most ideal approach to plan for the NABARD Grade A Exam is Choosing Right NABARD Grade A Preparation Books. To help students in getting the Best Books for NABARD Grade A 2020 easily we have made this post and here we have given every one of the insights about the Best NABARD Grade A Books 2020.
Best Books for NABARD Grade A 2020 – Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language
There are no specific NABARD Grade A Exam Books for Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. So, I used to recommend Arun Sharma, Banking Services Chronicles (BSC) books and TIME or Career Launcher material for CAT as NABARD Grade A Preparation Books. But the level of NABARD Grade A Examination is different from CAT and other examinations. So, to help students I have come up with a book specific for NABARD Examination. This Book caters to the needs of the candidates aspiring for NABARD Grade A Examination & helps them for Phase 1 Preparation.
The book involves 850 Pages containing 2000+ MCQs covering a far-reaching and comprehensive inclusion of the complete syllabus of Phase 1 and Past Year Papers.
Answers with an explanation of every question have been given toward the finish of each question to help the students.
Another advancement in the book is that every chapter is partitioned into 3 portions, for example, Simple, Medium and Difficult to invigorate movement in the learning.
Best Books for NABARD Grade A 2020 – General Awareness
- Financial Express or Livemint
- Monthly Magazines like Banking Services Chronicles
NABARD Grade A Preparation Books – Computer Knowledge
Computer Awareness – Arihant Publication
Objective Computer Knowledge and Literacy – Kiran Publication
Best NABARD Grade A Books 2020 – Economic and Social Issues (ESI)
- Indian Economy NCERT 11th
- Macroeconomics NCERT 12th
- Ramesh Singh- Indian economy
- Indian Economy- Uma Kapila (Performance and policies)
- Social problems in India- Ram Ahuja
- Indian Polity- Laxmikanth
- Economic survey for the year
- Union Budget
- Pratiyogita Darpan Indian Economy yearly version discharged after Union Budget
- NITI Aayog recent reports – selective
IMPORTANT: The above NABARD Grade A Preparation Books for ESI comprise of sources for both Phase 1 as well as Phase 2.
Best NABARD Grade A Books 2020 – Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)
- Objective Agriculture – S.R. Kantwa – New Vishal Publications
- For Agricultural Field Officer IBPS-SO Book – Jain Brothers
- Agriculture Current Affairs – New Vishal Publications
- General Agriculture – Muniraj Singh Rathore – Jain Brothers
- A Competitive Book of Agriculture – Nem Raj Sundra
These were the Best NABARD Grade A Books 2020 for ARD Preparation (Both Phase 1 and Phase 2). Apart from these NABARD Grade A Exam Books for ARD, there are few other sources as well which students must cover in order to score maximum in the ARD Section.
- Agricultural Census provided by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- PIB Releases, i.e., Press Releases by Agriculture and Rural Department.
- Geographical knowledge of States and Soils present in those areas.
- Cover the Report provided by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazines with a focus on the Agriculture part in these Magazines.
- Cover the basics of ARD from the book by R.K. Sharma – Agriculture at a Glance.
- Go through the Reports provided by
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Rural Development
- NABARD Website
- State of Forest Report which is provided Bi-annually by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
IMPORTANT: The above NABARD Grade A Exam Books for ARD comprise of sources for both Phase 1 as well as Phase 2.
NABARD Grade A & B
- Finance & Management
- Economic & Social Issues
- English Descriptive
- General Awareness
- Agriculture & Rural Development