Salary, Perks, and Emoluments of NABARD Grade A
As NABARD was a part of RBI before 1982, it shares the same work culture as RBI. There is a fixed salary as well as a certain level of perks and allowances entitled to Grade A Officers. Find below the details of NABARD Grade A officers Salary.
SALARY, PERKS, AND EMOLUMENTS
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs.61,000/-.
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability of the accommodation.
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose.
- Newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free festival advance.
- Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education of children, Consumer articles, Personal computer, etc.
Candidates selected for the post will be governed by “the defined contribution to the New Pension Scheme (NPS)’ in addition to the benefits of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
- At certain centers, a limited number of residential quarters is available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centers.
- The initial appointment of a selected applicant will be on probation for a period of 02years, which may, at the Bank’s discretion, be extended for a further maximum period of one year.
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo induction training in the NationalBank Staff College, Lucknow followed by desk and field training in the Regional Offices.
All candidates selected for appointment by the Bank are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
Hence, all of these factors make the NABARD Grade A Officer job profile all the more desirable and attractive.