Register for Free 10 Days IBPS PO video Course
Preliminary & Mains Complete
Rs. 9000 Rs. 4999
Videos, Notes & Mock Tests Preliminary Exam
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability Mains Examination
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- English Language
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
About IBPS PO
Best IBPS PO online preparation
rbi grade b online coaching phase 2 RBI grade B online coaching phase 1 best RBI grade B online coaching best RBI grade B online coaching phase 1
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|1.||Commencement of Online Registration||September 2018|
|2.||Last Date for Online Application||September 2018|
|3.||IBPS PO Exam Date (Prelims)||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 & 21.10.2018|
|4.||IBPS PO Mains Call Letter Begins||November 2018|
|5.||Last date of IBPS PO Admit Card Download||November 2018|
|6.||IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||18.11.2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO examination
- Age-based eligibility (Min age – 20 years. Max Age – 30 years, as per 01.08.2017)
- Educational Qualification – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
To know more about this, you can go through the detailed eligibility criteria of IBPS PO click here
Application Form for IBPS PO 2018
Different levels & Selection Process for IBPS 2018 PO examination
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Vacancy for IBPS PO 2018
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus of IBPS PO 2018
|S. No.||Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 hour (composite 60 minutes)|
2. Quantitative Aptitude 35 35 3. Reasoning Ability 35 35 Total 100 100
for more information and full syllabus of IBPS PO click here.
Descriptive Test Pattern of IBPS PO 2018
1. Letter Writing: You may have to write the formal, semi-formal or informal letter on general topics, current affairs & banking awareness.
2. Essay Writing: Essay writing can be a long article on any random topic, especially related to current affairs/issues, or the issues that are popular at the moment.
Cut Off of IBPS PO 2017
|Overall Cutoff Marks||42.75||42.25||36.00||28.50|
Overall Cut Off for Mains 2017
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Total Cutoff Score (Out of 225)|
|5.||HI (Hearing Impaired)||47.75|
|6.||OC (Orthopedically Challenged)||59.63|
|7.||VI (Visually Impaired)||77.87|
|8.||ID (Intellectual Disability)||55.00|
Admit Card of IBPS PO
IBPS PO Job Profile
Salary and Perks IBPS PO
Promotion and Career Growth in IBPS PO
IBPS PO Promotions:
Junior Management Grade – Scale l: Officer i.e. PO
Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager
Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager
Senior Management Grade — Scale IV: Chief Manager
Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager
Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager
Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager
Executive Director (ED)
Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
Preparation Tips for exam of IPBS PO
Test Series for IPBS PO
Result of IBPS PO examination
Designation Probationary Officers holds in banks
Initial Posting of Probationary Officer (PO)
- Once you become a Probationary Officer, you have to go through Induction training program in Management Training Academies of the bank for around10 to 20 days. The duration of training varies from bank to bank. After completion of the training, a PO can be posted anywhere in India, as the service of Government Bank Officer is an All India based service.
- You can be posted as an Asst. Manager on probation in Head Office or Corporate Office or Zonal Office or other different branches.
Duration of Probation Period
- The average probation period for an IBPS PO is 2 years in which the Officer is exposed to different types of banking related tasks. In some banks, however, the duration may be to one year.
- As a PO, you may undergo frequent transfers or deputations during the probation period. Once the probation period is completed, you are confirmed as an assistant manager and will be given a permanent posting after a proper Police Verification report from their Local SSP Office or police station.
- Some banks nowadays, place officers directly as Deputy Managers as well, just after confirmation, if they are able to pass the test conducted by the bank.