RBI Grade B 2016 Previous Question Paper With Solution PD
RBI are recruiting Grade B in all over India. Lakhs of Aspirants are writing the exam very seriously. Here we will provide RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers in Pdf format.Download the RBI Grade B Previous Papers and kindly share it with your friends. We are providing RBI Grade B Phase 2 Previous year Question Papers to help you prepare for Phase 2.
Most of the questions mentioned here are factual and direct. Unfortunately most students do not remember the analytical questions asked in the exam. If you wish to ADD more questions to this list, leave a comment below.
ESI and Finance & Management:
1. What is the total outlay of Himayat scheme announced in budget 2016?
Ans- 1601 crores
2. What is the GDP growth rate in India in 2015-16?
4. In Kudankulam plant, the name of the protest group is?
Ans- People’s movement against nuclear energy
6. When a country is experiencing a fall in inflation growth, it is termed as?
Ans- Scotland and
8. After Brexit, the fall in
Ans- 1091 points or 1391 points
9. what was the final result in
Ans- 51.89 :48.11
10. Mitakshara law applies to which all states
11. Who is the head of “E-commerce committee”
12. What is the meaning of systemic risk
13. Who is the Regulator of Mutual Funds in India
14. MBO theory was given by
Ans- Peter Drucker
15. If Beta is negative, what does it mean?
16. Who is the head of
Ans- Governor of RBI
17. How many members in MPC
18. Features of social movement
Effortby a group
By an individual
Aims to bring a change or resist a change
Organized or disorganized
Options not clear
20. Trade facilitation agreement is related to which organization
21. What does theory X say about managers assumptions?
Ans- employees do not like to work
22. What are perpetual bonds?
Ans- bonds with no redemption date
23. Which scheme will not eliminate poverty
24. Total members in IMF
25. India’s ranking in ease of doing business
26. In which state is
27. who is the head of a committee formed to study “impacts of changing financial year”
28. Ethanol blending ratio in petroleum products
Ans- options not clear
29. Who among the following was not WEF chair-
Ans- options not clear
30. DEEP, TARANG are related to
Ans- power transmission
31. India’s Per capita income according to
32. Year of first
33. Full form of ICAAP
Ans- Internal capital adequacy assessment process
34. MSME database inaugurated by?
Ans- Arun Jaitley
35. Export target for 2020
Ans- $ 900 billion
36. EPS full form
Ans- employee pension scheme
37. Human capital index topped by which country
38. Number of statutory towns and cities in
Ans- 4041 towns
39. India has received largest funds under IDA in which category
Ans- water, sanitation and flood control
40. Fiscal deficit target for 2016-17
41. Number of members in
42. A creates a program and wants to sell it. He ties up with B, who agrees to give him 10,000 for the program. A then bargains by saying that the 10,000 will be used in completing the task. They finally decide to split the profits from the program in the ratio of 60:40. What type of arrangement is it-
43. Which of the following is not a component of MCLR?
CRR SLR negative carry
Marginal cost of funds
44. who is a specified borrower?
Ans- borrower with more than Rs 25000 crores debt
45. Break even practical question- Total cost is Rs 12000 on 1000 units and Rs 12800 on 1200 units. Find out Break Even point.
Answer is not clear yet
46. Practical Question- find out NPV of a proposal where an outlay of XXXX is expected to provide annual inflow for 14 years amounting to YYYY and a redemption at the end of 20 years amounting to ZZZZ. Interest is payable half yearly and annual Cost of capital is 9%. ([email protected]= AA; [email protected]= BB; [email protected]= CC)
Answer was “none of these”
47. Essay- Write an essay in about 200 words (40 marks)
Effect of GST on common person
Role of citizens in building smart cities
Farmers suicide- social and economic implications
Role of technology in banking industry
48. Passage on “Animal testing for creating drugs/ medicines, cosmetics etc”.
The précis was to be written in 170 words (30 marks)
49. Comprehension- Answer any 5 questions from the following 6. Paragraph on “operations of banking industry”. (30 marks)