RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Question Paper With Solution PDF
RBI is recruiting Grade B in all over India. Lakhs of Aspirants are writing the exam very seriously. Here we will provide RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Question Paper in PDF format
In this post, we have provided RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Question Paper 2016 with a detailed solution. RBI Grade B Officer 2020 notification will be released soon. The aspirants should start their preparation from now. It is essential to go through RBI Grade B Question Paper 2016 to be familiar with the level of the exam properly. So, download the free PDF of the RBI Grade B 2016 Phase 1 Question Paper and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Question Paper 2016 and gear up your preparation. RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam is expected to be held by the month of September 2020.
These are the memory-based questions of the RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Question Paper 2016. This RBI Grade B Question Paper 2016 will help you understand the type of questions asked in the exam. So, attempt this RBI Grade B 2016 Phase 1 Question Paper and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Question Paper 2016 and check your preparation level for RBI Grade B Officer Exam. You can check the questions asked in the RBI Grade B Question Paper 2016.
In this article, candidates will find memory based RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Question Paper 2016 with the solution. Candidates preparing for the exam can solve the RBI Grade B 2016 Question Paper Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Question Paper 2016 to get a better idea about the level of actual paper.
The Grade B Officers are recruited in Reserve Bank of India through the RBI Grade B exam, the conducting body of which is RBI itself. The RBI Grade B exam 2020 exam notification yet to release.
Most of the questions mentioned here are factual and direct. Unfortunately, most students do not remember the analytical questions asked in the exam. If you wish to ADD more questions to this list, leave a comment below.
ESI and Finance & Management:
1. What is the total outlay of Himayat scheme announced in budget 2016?
Ans- 1601 crores
2. What is the GDP growth rate in India in 2015-16?
3. International solar alliance is an alliance between India and?
4. In Kudankulam plant, the name of the protest group is?
Ans- People’s movement against nuclear energy
5. Kudankulam project is between India and?
6. When a country is experiencing a fall in inflation growth, it is termed as?
7. In Brexit, which all countries sided with staying in EU?
Ans- Scotland and Northern Ireland
8. After Brexit, the fall in Sensex was
Ans- 1091 points or 1391 points
9. what was the final result in the Brexit referendum vote?
Ans- 51.89 :48.11
10. Mitakshara law applies to which all states
The answer is not clear yet
11. Who is the head of “E-commerce committee”
Ans- Amitabh Kant
12. What is the meaning of systemic risk
Ans- a risk that affects the entire banking system
13. Who is the Regulator of Mutual Funds in India
14. MBO theory was given by
Ans- Peter Drucker
15. If Beta is negative, what does it mean?
Ans- If the beta is negative, the stock price will be inversely proportional to the market.
16. Who is the head of Monetary Policy Committee
Ans- Governor of RBI
17. How many members in MPC
18. Features of social movement
Effort by a group
By an individual
Aims to bring a change or resist a change
Organized or disorganized
19. What problems can an organization face if it outsource its business?
Options not clear
20. Trade facilitation agreement is related to which organization
21. What does theory X say about managers assumptions?
Ans- employees do not like to work
22. What are perpetual bonds?
Ans- bonds with no redemption date
23. Which scheme will not eliminate poverty
24. Total members in the IMF
25. India’s ranking in ease of doing business
26. In which state is Tawang located
Ans- Arunachal Pradesh
27. who is the head of a committee formed to study “impacts of changing financial year”
Ans- Shankar Acharya
28. Ethanol blending ratio in petroleum products
Ans- options not clear
29. Who among the following was not WEF chair-
Ans- options not clear
30. DEEP, TARANG are related to
Ans- power transmission
31. India’s Per capita income according to the census is
32. Year of the first five-year plan
33. Full form of ICAAP
Ans- Internal capital adequacy assessment process
34. MSME database inaugurated by?
Ans- Arun Jaitley
35. The export target for 2020
Ans- $ 900 billion
36. EPS full form
Ans- employee pension scheme
37. Human capital index topped by which country
38. Number of statutory towns and cities in Swachh Bharat mission
Ans- 4041 towns
39. India has received the largest funds under IDA in which category
Ans- water, sanitation and flood control
40. Fiscal deficit target for 2016-17
41. Number of members in estimates committee
42. A creates a program and wants to sell it. He ties up with B, who agrees to give him 10,000 for the program. A then bargains by saying that the 10,000 will be used in completing the task. They finally decide to split the profits from the program in the ratio of 60:40. What type of arrangement is it-
43. Which of the following is not a component of MCLR?
CRR SLR negative carry
Marginal cost of funds
44. who is a specified borrower?
Ans- borrower with more than Rs 25000 crores debt
45. Break-even practical question- Total cost is Rs 12000 on 1000 units and Rs 12800 on 1200 units. Find out Break Even point.
The answer is not clear yet
46. Practical Question- find out NPV of a proposal where an outlay of XXXX is expected to provide annual inflow for 14 years amounting to YYYY and redemption at the end of 20 years amounting to ZZZZ. Interest is payable half-yearly and annual Cost of capital is 9%. (PVAF@0.09= AA; PVAF@0.045= BB; PVF@0.045= CC)
The answer was “none of these”
47. Essay- Write an essay in about 200 words (40 marks)
Effect of GST on a common person
Role of citizens in building smart cities
Farmers suicide- social and economic implications
Role of technology in the banking industry
48. Passage on “Animal testing for creating drugs/ medicines, cosmetics, etc”.
The précis was to be written in 170 words (30 marks)
49. Comprehension- Answer any 5 questions from the following 6. Paragraph on “operations of banking industry”. (30 marks)
RBI Grade B Question Paper 2016 PDF Download
RBI Grade B 2016 Previous Question Paper With Solution PDF
RBI is recruiting Grade B in all over India. Lakhs of Aspirants are writing the exam very seriously. Here we will provide RBI Grade B 2016 Question Paper Phase 1 in PDF format. Download the RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Question Paper Phase 1 and kindly share it with your friends. These RBI Previous Papers will help you in your future preparation.
1. Keibul Lamjao national park is situated in – Manipur
2. Committee to study household finance in India- Tarun Ramadorai
3. Committee to review financial technology and digital banking- Sudarshan Sen
4. NITI Aayog Atal Tinkering labs with which company- Intel India
5. The face of city compost campaign (Swacch Bharat)- Amitabh Bachchan
6. India Thailand joint exercise- MAITREE
7. Ease of doing business report is released by- World Bank group
8. Kabaddi world cup 2016 to be held in- India
9. Committee for restructuring UGC and AICTE- Arvind Panagriya
10. Committee for Doubling farmer’s income by 2022- Ashok Dalwai
11. The currency of Bhutan- Ngultrum
12. SMERA is a- credit rating agency
13. Headquarters of YES bank- Mumbai
14. Headquarters of International Court of Justice- The Hague
15. The highest female ratio in India- Kerala
16. The upper limit of Inflation target- 6%
17. SBI life insurance is tie-up between SBI and- BNP PARIBAS
18. The man who knew about infinity based on whom?- Ramanujan
19. water metro where?- Kerala
20. PM Kaushal Vikas what’s the outlay?- 12000 crore
21. Bank of Nova Scotia HQ- Canada
22. Headquarters of SIDBI- Lucknow
23. Andy Murray for which sport?- Tennis
24. The gold scheme- what’s the max per person- 500 grams
25. Investment in India post-payment system- 800 crore
26. Canberra capital of – Australia
27. Lachhu Maharaj field- Tabla
28. Desert eagle II joint exercise between India and – UAE
29. Fund released by Govt for the recapitalization of banks- 22915 crore
30. Mission Bhagiratha- Telangana
31. Indian flag bearer to Rio?- Abhinav Bindra
32. SAARC Finance minister meeting held?- Islamabad
33. Himayat Scheme State?- Jammu and Kashmir
34. NDTL; what does D stand for?- Demand
35. Atal pension yojana minimum contribution for how many years- 20 years
36. 122nd amendment related to- GST
37. Indian satellite last- IRNSSS G1
38. Who moved my interest rate? The book was written by whom- D Subbarao
39. Foreign investment limit of NBFC increased from 5 % to 15 %
40. Micro Finance regulated by- RBI
41. Interest subvention for farmers up to- Rs. 3 lacs
42. ICICI & AXIS Banks- SWIFT
43. Mission Indradhanush- Complete immunization
44. Operation Sankat Mochan related to – SUDAN
45. Typhoon NIDA- CHINA
46. Green rail corridor- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
47. Game not included in Tokyo Olympics 2020 – 5 games included were provided in the material
48. Swachh Bal Senn initiative taken by – Puducherry
49. Courage and Commitment book was written by—Margaret Alwa