RBI Grade B 2017 Question Paper With Solution PDF
In this post, we have provided RBI Grade B 2017 Question Paper with a detailed solution. RBI Grade B Officer 2020 notification will be released soon. The aspirants should start their preparation from now. It is essential to go through RBI Grade B Question Paper 2017 to be familiar with the level of the exam properly. So, download the free PDF of the RBI Grade B 2017 Phase 1 Question Paper and RBI Grade B 2017 Phase 2 Question Paper and gear up your preparation. RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam is expected to be held by the month of September 2020.
These are the memory-based questions of the RBI Grade B 2017 Question Paper. This RBI Grade B Question Paper 2017 will help you understand the type of questions asked in the exam. So, attempt this RBI Grade B 2017 Phase 1 Question Paper and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Question Paper 2017 and check your preparation level for RBI Grade B Officer Exam. You can check the questions asked in the RBI Grade B Question Paper 2017.
In this article, candidates will find memory based RBI Grade B Question Paper 2017 with the solution. Candidates preparing for the exam can solve the RBI Grade B 2017 Phase 1 Question Paper and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Question Paper 2017 to get a better idea about the level of actual paper.
The Grade B Officers are recruited in Reserve Bank of India through the RBI Grade B exam, the conducting body of which is RBI itself. The RBI Grade B exam 2020 exam notification yet to release.
Questions asked in PHASE 2 RBI GRADE B 2017
ESI 2 markers:
- India’s rank in Gender inequality index? 125
- Which of the following are Parameters for Gender Inequality Index? knowledge, living conditions, health.
- Jawahar rozgar yojana has been modified into – Jawahar samriddi yojana.
- Name the scheme which would help a person in a rural area who has done a degree in accounting to secure an opportunity without leaving for the city- Rurban mission.
- Jawahar Rozgar Yojana and Indira Awaz yojana restructured into which scheme? Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana.
- Niti Aayog Question- 3 year agenda related question.
- Niti A
ayog3 year agenda is related to which sectors?
- Social Movement in Rajasthan for Right to Information. The background was given. movement’s organization was asked- Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan.
- The MKSS Movement was fought for which parameters? non-payment of wages to workers.
- RTI was passed in which year? 2005.
- Monetary policy framework-total 3 questions-
- Committee head
- Reappointment rules
- Inflation target- Band of inflation? 2-6%
- Which board was removed recently? FIPB.
- Regarding countries of concern- how is FDI regulated through such countries?
- As per new rules, in how many days the FDI proposal should be passed- 60 days.
- Why did the government implement new FDI rules —to boost make in
- A passage explaining concerns of startup implementing maternity bill-1st question- index regarding the issue mentioned in the passage.
- Which of the following schemes help in regarding the issues mentioned in passage- options Kishore yojana, standup startup India,
matritvayojana. The answer was all of the above.
- Match the following was given: left side recent bills such as finance, employee compensation, maternity- to be matched with appropriate one regarding the issue mentioned in the passage.
- Paris based think tank mentioned in the passage- its estimate for India for 2019 was asked.
- Passage based on Warangal- Question: identify the scheme- HRIDAY.
- City names were given. Choose the one which is not identified with HRIDAY—Aurangabad was the odd one out.
Passagebased on WTO- central Asia regional organization was started by which bank- ADB.
- Startup scheme passage- identify the scheme.
- Which sector will be gained through startup
- IIP revision passage-3 questions total- why
baseyear is revised? Adoption of international standards of practice?
- Identify true statement- regarding IIP revision
- Introduced index for capital goods creation- name the index
- Scheme related to adolescent girls was asked- identify the scheme based on the passage
- The app designed for adolescent girls- saathiya salah
- Passage Regarding maternity bill- it was mentioned that India was placed in the same bracket as Iceland and some other country- a question was asked highlighting the issue mentioned in the passage and specific rank of India regarding that issue index was asked (India’s score in the index was given too- 0.683)
- Passage on UNCTAD- report published by it
- Head of MPC? Urjit Patel
- Population affected by the water crisis?
ESI 1 markers:
- Brundtland commission’s alternative name? world commission on environment and development
- ASEAN summit venue in April 2017? Manila (controversial- Manila is the venue for 2018 but the question asked for 2017. 2017 venue was not mentioned in the question)
- SECC census- what is the % of rural households in India out of total households
- Cry report- people without access to clean drinking water
- HDI released by which organization? UNDP
- GDP-DEPRECIATION gives what? NDP
- The market value of final goods and services produced in a year is called? GNP in case of goods and services produced by citizens; GDP in case of goods and services produced within boundaries by everyone
- D in FSDC stands for? Development
- Which country has signed an information exchange agreement with 40 countries?
- Which country decided to opt-out of Paris climate framework? USA
- Committee to review FRBM? N K Singh
- FRBM helps in? Fiscal Prudence
- Arvind Panagriya committee to collect comprehensive unemployment data
- Total women workforce participation rate
- BOP meaning? Balance of Payment
- 2016-17 4th quarter growth? 6.1%
- Dairy development fund allocation- 8000 Crore
- India will overtake CHINA population in which year- 2024
- Which PSU was approved for restructuring in May?
- 2 cities Of India identified as dense- Mumbai, Kota
- The number of SDG goals and targets? 17 goals and 169 targets
- Ease of doing business ranking published by? World Bank
- CEZ full form? Central European Zone
- The total population of youth aged between 15-30 who are not under any employment education or training?
- What is the forecast by the
EconomicSurvey for the growthof India in 2018-19?
- OECD projection for India for 2018-19?
- DIPP under which ministry- ministry of commerce and industry
- Who is the chief of the NITI Aayog committee for Employment status?
- Information exchange agreement signed between India and which country? Switzerland
- The report was given by UNCTAD? world investment report
- Which of the following is false about NITI Aayog? A 3-year action plan is for 2017-19
- Maternity leave extension related to which scheme? IGMSY
- CAREC established by?
- MGNREGA comes under which ministry? Ministry of Rural Development
- Finance and Management: 1 and 2 markers
- A in BARS Stands for? Anchored
- Managerial leadership is also called as?
- Corporate governance committee under whom?
- Capital account convertibility risks and examples?
- The duality of command according to
- The study of eye movement is called?
- An index to measure systematic risk?
- Bonds that
donot pay any coupon is called as? Zero-Coupon Bond
- Peer to Peer lending characteristics?
- Off-exchange transactions are called as? Over the counter
- Which of the following is an off-exchange agreement? Forward Contract
- MBO is also known as? Mgt by results
- Rule 72? Number of years required to double your money at a given annual rate of return
- A bank has a CRAR of 11.5% for the capital of 230,000 crores. calculate the minimum capital required as per BASEL 2 and RBI requirement for BASEL 2
- A person invests in a share of 400 rupees and after one month sold for 440 rupees. If he invests in future of the same share with 20% margin money and sells the same after one month, what will be the %age gain for both?
- Stock brought for Rs 45, dividend received Rs 5 and sold for Rs 85. what is the rate of return?
- Difference between small and payment banks?
Path goaltheory is given by? Robert house
- Difference between primary and secondary markets?
- Definition of an annuity?
- Chief of the committee on corporate governance? Uday Kotak
- Goal-setting theory is given by? Edwin Locke
- What kind of leadership helps in bringing change in an organization? Transformational leadership
- What differentiates a company from another- core competencies
- Companies goals, skills, vision, the mission is identified in- options were functional, organizations, technical competencies
- Statement regarding equity theory and asked to identify the theory
- Statement based on goal-setting theory and asked to identify the theory
- Leadership theory in which the manager shares decision making with his colleagues?
- What does a leader do in transformational leadership?
- A leader who is visible all the time and motivates his team- which kind of leadership
- A leader who has the
powerto correct the mistakes and even provide rewards when they perform well?
- According to
fayoldouble command is a source of_________- conflict
- How does one transfer price risk?
- Which among these is generally not done “over the counter exchange”?
- Which would drive all the team together towards a common goal? Motivation
- Financial inclusion doesn’t include which among the following- savings account, subsidies benefits, etc- the answer is subsidies
- Options were given choose which properly defines annuity?
- A numerical based on CRR- if the present bank has X money and has 20% CRR limit –if the limit is increased identify the amount of money in the market
- WACC numerical
- Numerical based on identifying the interest if you receive 90 in total in a year based on 45 principle amount
- Rule 72 numerical-250 is converted into 1000 in 16 years-identify the rate of return
- Another numerical where 400 converted to 800 –identify the years
- Systemic risk co-efficiency is identified through which among the following- beta
- Reduction in import quota is considered as which reform?
- CRAR was given- we need to identify the capital equivalent based on BASEL AND RBI limit?
- One numerical based on a construction company cash flow- initial investment 4000 Crore—cash flow statement was given for 5 years- you need to identify if the project is financially sustainable or not –if it is then why?
- What is the
assumptionin internalrate of return— it is reinvested
- Managerial leadership is also known as—transactional, strategic and two other options
- After identifying the critical incidents in
BARS the next process? ,what’s
- What is known as an ability in a person which can be developed or not developed—skill, aptitude, expertise were the options
- How does the
governmentreduce its debt – options were selling government bonds, printing currency and 3 other options
- Kind of leadership where a leader allows subordinate to take decisions in defined limits
- Leadership where leader shares decision making with his colleagues?
- Bargaining technique where employees bargain for the
bonusin relation to productivity?
- What does paralanguage mean?
- Communication through eye movements- oculesics
- A passage was given regarding assessment center- the question was asked if the assessment center was a center or a process or a result
- What makes an employee feel connected to his company even during the downturn- emotional connect
- A process of steps where a job is defined and necessary qualifications are prescribed- job analysis
- Question on job analysis where a job needs to be identified
- A discount rate problem where the discount rate is given and an amount is given. need to identify the years
- A process in which a cooperative is converted into a stock company- demutualization
- The decision-making process is a cognitive psychoanalytical – psychoanalytic process
- Group dynamics definition was given—we need to identify it based on the statement
- A process where an employee identifies himself and is determined and motivated to work- self-determination theory.
- A question based on
non-verballanguage. will it create a positivefirst impression or negative first impression? we need to identify falsestatement among 5 options.
- UPI question- identify the wrong statements.
- Which among this is not a solvency ratio? options were
debtto equity ratio, liquid ratio, quick acid test ratio, both liquid and quick acid, interest rate returns. Essay–
- What are your suggestions for solving the
NPAProblem in India?
- Is India prepared to be digitized? Discuss in the backdrop of a
- When other countries are going away from nuclear energy, India and China are moving towards it. Should India look for nuclear energy as
an optionfor generating electricity?
- Should there be a uniform admission policy for higher secondary (XIth) schools all over India? Parents and students will not be allowed to choose the schools according to their preferences.
- How efficient has been the merger of SBI and its 5 associates?