RBI Grade B 2015 Previous Question Paper With Solution PDF
RBI are recruiting Grade B in all over India. Lakhs of Aspirants are writing the exam very seriously. Here we will provide RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers in Pdf format
Here are most of the 1, 1.5, 2 and 2.5 marks questions from ESI and FM.
Questions/ TOPICS asked in 2015 phase 2 RBI exam:
Objectiveof ICDS. There were two questions within one question on ICDS
- Food security mission
- When can a country declare a severe drought? I remember this question because it was way out of my league and I had no clue about it. The options were something like “when 20% of
areais under drought, 40% and so on”
- 14th and 13th FC
- what is CAMELS system under management?
- some question on
- Exchange traded futures true false. I don’t remember the question at all
- foreign exchange transactions covers?
- question on
- Impact of fiscal deficit. some statements
- china yuan devaluation effect
- poor economics book written by whom?
- NMP Objective
- Function of MSMED
- Happiness index published by which
- Global competitive index India’s rank
India rank in HDI
- Activity related to FRBM
- Function of RBI
- Function of NHB
- NHB establishment
- SMEs contribution
- HRD function
Long termdecision- which one among the following is a long termdecision? I don’t remember the statements here
- high returns to
- Least liquid
- Forest cover in India
- what is
- question on Taylor’s theory on management
- quality of management
- Vanbandhu scheme
- question on Henri Fayol’s theory on management. I don’t remember statements under the Question.
- Urban Population
- Increase in NPA
- WTO Trade agreement
- Payment bank function
- FDI contributors
- Repo definition
- Min Capital for small banks
- white label ATM net worth requirement
- A question on scheduled areas under the constitution.
- CVC constitutional body
- Who is SEBI chairman
- Cadbury committee- I don’t remember the question but it was something to do about its purpose and time.
- CSR percent
- which is not related
- Factor cost GDP
- PMJDY facilitate
- SDR Currencies
- GST does not cover
sequenceof RRB NABARD SHG KCC in date of establishment
- interest swap
- What does not cause inflation
Stockexchange is not for money mkt
- what is Six
sigma– management question
- Shadow banking
- Gross expenditure
- the intelligent investor author
The questions look easy on the outside but there were many questions with two inherent questions (look up sample questions released by RBI), which made it difficult and confusing.
1. On “Net present value”. The question had an initial outlay, yearly inflows and terminal inflow given. cost of capital was given. it was required to find out net present value from the
2. The second question was a mix of accounting and ratio analysis. there are disagreements about the answer even now. some Balance sheet figures like
English paper had an essay and a precis. essay topics were:
- the essay was on gold schemes.
idon’t remember the exact topic but it was something like ,”gold schemes introduced by the government” on infrastructure. idon’t remember the exact topic- “Is infrastructure the key to economic growth in India”