RBI Assistant admit card 2019:
RBI Assistant admit card 2019 for Phase I & Phase 2 were available in the month of january after the release of notification. Candidates applied for RBI Assistant exam in December 2019 and Download RBI Assistant Admit card 2019 within 2 weeks of the application. They can download their call letter from the official website afterwards. We hope you are well prepared for the exam and are aware of the RBI Assistant selection process and the details of the RBI Assistant syllabus.
Steps to Download RBI Assistant admit card 2019
- You can visit the official careers page of RBI to download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2019.
- Candidates can also go through the link at the end of the post to download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017.
- Enter your details, i.e., Roll number or Registration number and your date of birth or password after you open this page,
- Write the captcha that is provided in the box.
- Verify the details that you have entered once and then click on Submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download RBI Assistant 2017 admit card now from the option available on the screen.
RBI Grade B Exam 2019: Important Details
Official Link to download Admit Card:
Don’t forget to check out the previous year RBI Assistant cut off to know how much you need to score to pass in the RBI Assistant result.
Important points to remember for RBI Assistant admit card 2017 download
- Make sure that you download RBI Assistant 2017 admit card right away and do not postpone it for later, in order to avoid any network or server issues later.
- Do not forget to go through the instructions provided along with the RBI Assistant admit card 2017 download.
- Make sure that you have a copy of the photograph, same as the open printed on your RBI Assistant 2017 admit card.
- Keep a Xerox copy of your identity proof along with you for the exam.
RBI Assistant admit card 2017 download is available after you clear the Phase 1 Examination.
RBI Grade B job profile is a reputed one and is sought after due to its handsome RBI Grade B officer salary. This is the reason that