RBI Assistant – Salary, Perks, and Emoluments
Let us now discuss one of the most important factors of RBI Assistant post, for which you are applying!
(i) Pay Scale of RBI Assistant:
Candidates after selection will draw a basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years). They will also be entitled to various other perks and allowances such as:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
(ii) RBI Assistant In-Hand Salary:
The initial gross emoluments or the in-hand salary of RBI Assistant at present stands at approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
(iii) Perks Offered by RBI Assistant:
Apart from the above-mentioned salary, a candidate after selection as an RBI Assistant is entitled to following perks of Reserve Bank of India:
- Housing Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Book Grant
- Allowance for furnishing of residence (as per eligibility)
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization (as per eligibility)
- Interest-free Festival Advance
- Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Working Days: They have to work only five days a week.
- Public Dealing: There is no public dealing involved, it may be needed to address the public grievances or information providing campaigns.