Salary, Perks and Emoluments of RBI Assistant
Let us now discuss one of the most important factors of RBI Assistant post, for which you are applying!
(i) Pay Scale of RBI Assistant:
Candidates after selection will draw a basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years). They will also be entitled to various other perks and allowances such as:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
(ii) RBI Assistant In-Hand Salary:
The initial gross emoluments or the in-hand salary of RBI Assistant at present stands at approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
(iii) Perks Offered to RBI Assistant:
Apart from the above-mentioned salary, a candidate after selection as an RBI Assistant is entitled to following perks of Reserve Bank of India:
- Housing Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Book Grant
- Allowance for furnishing of residence (as per eligibility)
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization (as per eligibility)
- Interest-free Festival Advance
- Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Working Days: They have to work only five days a week.
- Public Dealing: There is no public dealing involved, it may be needed to address the public grievances or information providing campaigns.