RBI Grade B Total Salary, Perks, and Emoluments
Stipend, salary and
The Selection procedure of RBI Grade B Officer for the year 2018 will be done through an online examination, consisting of the following stages –
- Phase I Exam (Preliminary)
- Phase II Exam (Mains)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate marks obtained in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III of Phase II exam. The interview will carry around 50 marks.
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 (General) Salary, Perks and Emoluments
RBI Grade B Officer is a standout amongst the most
- The compensation size of Selected Candidates, is Rs. 35,600/ – p.m. in the size of Rs. 35150-17 50(9)- 50900-EB-17 50(2)- 54400-2000(4)- 62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will likewise be qualified for Dearness Allowance, Local recompense, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance according to rules in drive every once in a while..
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 67,933/-(approx.).
Including a few advantages like fuel recompense (150 Litre),
house keeperremuneration of 3000 every month, telephone stipend have additionally been given.
- Moreover, in RBI Grade B Officer, Highly qualified people can likewise apply for advance increments in interview bio-data form. Likewise one can get two extra additions for clearing JAIIB and CAIIB exam, one for each.
Dearness allowances (DA):
DA of 113% of the normal salary of each employee. DA is revised to 125% after the 7 central pay commissions.
House Rent Allowances (HRA):
HRA is given to the officers who are living in different towns or urban areas and not in the place where they grew up. A Grade B Officer most likely large gets 2/3 BHK level contingent upon the accessibility in the city. In some
caseif someone has been not allocated a flat, RBI gives approx. Rs. 70000 for that in Mumbai and likewise in different urban areas.
Conveyance allowance (CA):
Conveyance allowance is paid on the basis of the declaration by you. At the Mumbai
center, the amount is additional 14000 in hand. Note:- 30 litersof extra petrol for all those living in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai or Bangalore.
Medical allowances (MA):
Hospital expenses if proclaimed can be repaid. This stipend is legal for the trustable and true of the employee too. The Annual repayments of Medical approx-Rs 4000
.andadditionally free dispensary office other than repayment of medicinal costs for OPD treatment/hospitalization according to qualification.
Not all, but selected officers will receive education allowances for their family. The Annual reimbursements of education allowances
isup to Rs. 4000/per month.
Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC):
One of the best perks of RBI is LFC Travel allowance. Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents. Bank provides around Rs 107000 per person for this.
Bank Loan Facility:
According to an ongoing 7th central pay commission revision, RBI has announced arrangements for advances in a united way. Officers can get credits and advances at a substantially less expensive rate for Housing, Vehicle, and Computers and so on and according to the bank’s policies.
BA is drawn by Grade A and B level officers. The Annual reimbursement of Briefcase is approx Rs- 7000/-
.Theycan reimburse the price of the briefcase in every three years.
2250 for Grade B officer starts after confirmation (end of probation).
2500 for Grade B officer starts after confirmation (end of probation). RBI also provides Food/Grocery Sodexo Coupons to its employees ~ Rs. 2000/-
Pensionis a very common thing that every government employee draws after retirement.
- RBI also provides employees with Sodexo meal
- Apart from the given perks, there is an Interest-free festival advance, Newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, Furnishing of Residence Allowance, Life Insurance Coverage, Medical Insurance, and Educational Leaves etc. as per eligibility.
Note: Probation Period is of 2 years, extendable to 4 years.
RBI Grade B Courses
We will learn EVERYTHING that is required to clear the RBI Grade B Exam 2019 . There are various courses which are made according to your specific needs and demands for RBI Grade B Preparation. They include interactive Live video sessions every week, Recorded Course content covering whole syllabus, corresponding study material with chapter wise notes. It also includes MCQs for the whole syllabus with focus on FM, ESI, English Descriptive, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and current affairs related to RBI. Pick and choose the course that suits you the best! We can assure you that the course is the best course for RBI Grade B Preparation. We provide the Best RBI Grade B online coaching and our result reflects the same as 550+ Students Cleared RBI Phase 1 2018 & 300+ Students Cleared RBI Phase 2 2018.
Online Application link for UGC NET JRF Exam 2018 will be active in October 2018. So keep Updated. You can also Download Past Year NET JRF Papers