RBI Grade B 2017 Scorecard Out, Check Final Cut Off Marks Here!
Reserve Bank of India has released the final marks obtained by candidates who appeared for RBI Grade B Exam 2017. Cut Off marks of RBI Grade B Prelims exam have also been uploaded on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their RBI Grade B final exam marks from the direct link provided below.
Steps to check RBI Grade B 2017 Final Marks
Follow the steps mentioned below to check your exam marks of RBI Grade B Phase I 2017.
- Click on the link provided below or go through the official careers page of RBI.
- Enter your Roll number and Password.
- Cross check the details that you have entered.
- Click on submit.
- Your marks obtained in RBI Grade B final exam will be displayed on screen.
- Make sure that you save your marks for future reference.
RBI Grade B 2017 Important Dates
- Date of RBI Grade B Final Marks declaration – 29th November 2017
- Date of Document Verification and other formalities: To be notified by RBI through mail
RBI Grade B Final Cut Off Marks
Final Cutoff of GRADE ‘B’ (DR)-General
|Recruitment Process||Cutoff Marks|
|Aggregate Cut off marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III taken together in written examination for shortlisting the candidates for Interview (Out of total 300 marks)||196.75||181.75||175.75||175.75|
|Aggregate Cut off marks in written examination (Paper-I, II & III) and Interview taken together (out of total 350 marks) obtained by the last recommended candidate with reference to the number of vacancies notified in the advertisement.||245.75||228.00||220.50||211.25|
RBI Grade B 2017 Important Details
|Name of Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General, DEPR, DSIM))|
All the best for your exams,