SEBI Grade A Notification 2018 Out for 120 Vacancies, Check PDF!
SEBI Grade A 2018 notification is out. SEBI is out with 120 Vacancies for the post of Grade A officers. The candidates can assess the official SEBI Grade A notification 2018 on the Site of SEBI and also from the link shared below:
SEBI Grade A Vacancies 2018
SEBI Grade A has Released 120 Vacancies which can be shown below –
Number of posts
Out of which PwBD**
1 (Autism/ intellectual disability/ specific learning disability/mental illness)
1 (B & LV)
1 (D & HH)*
1 (D & HH)
1 (D & HH)
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
Given below are the important SEBI Grade A exam date –
|Activity||Important Dates (SEBI reserves the right to make any change in these dates)|
|Online Application and Payment of fee On-Line||September 15, |
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations)||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||November 17, 2018|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||December 16, 2018|
|Phase III Interview||Dates will be intimated|
SEBI Grade A Notification 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
|Stream||Number of posts||Out of which PwBD**||Educational Qualification|
|1 (Autism/ intellectual disability/ specific learning disability/mental illness)|
1. Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
4. Chartered Accountant OR
5. Company Secretary OR
6. Chartered Financial Analyst OR
7. Cost & Work Accountant
|Legal||12||4||2||0||18||1 (B & LV)||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
1 (D & HH)*
Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR
Masters in Computers Application OR
Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
|Engineering (Civil)||3||1||1||0||5||1 (D & HH)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering (Electrical)||4||0||1||0||5||1 (D & HH)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
* Indicates backlog vacancies
Note: Candidates are permitted to apply for posts in multiple streams as per their educational qualifications. Separate on-line application for each stream will have to be submitted and requisite fees are to be paid for each application. The recruited officers may be posted to various departments of SEBI, irrespective of their streams.
The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations and waiting for the results are eligible to appear for the Phase I, Phase II and Phase III of the selection process. However, the offer to join SEBI to the selected candidates shall be subject to the production of necessary documents evidencing successfully obtaining the requisite qualification.
** Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (
- The specified disabilities are:
- Blindness and Low Vision,
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing,
- Locomotor Disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy,
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness,
- Multiple disabilities and
- Other disabilities (as per Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016)
PwBDcandidates may belong to any category (i.e., GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC) and they will be eligible for age relaxations. Reservation for PwBD is horizontal and within the overall vacancies for the posts. PwBDmeans a person with not less than forty percent of a specified benchmark disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and are eligible to apply in the GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC category. They will be eligible for concession in the application fee.
Age Limit (as on 31/08/2018):
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on August 31,
2018i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after September 01, 1988.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
- Only those candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are eligible to apply under OBC Category. The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to apply under OBC Category. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘Unreserved’. Candidates belonging to the OBC (NCL) category should have OBC (NCL) certificate issued on or after April 01, 2018.
- Relaxation of 10 (ten) years for PwBD candidates shall be applicable whether the post is reserved or not. Relaxation of 13 (thirteen) years for
PwBD(OBC) candidates where vacancies are reserved for OBC candidates. Relaxation of 15 (fifteen) years for PwBD(SC/ST) candidates where vacancies are reserved for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation of 5 (five) years for Ex-servicemen. Ex-servicemen include Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers, who have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released a) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from August 31, 2018) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or b) on account of physical disability physical disability attributable to Military Service or c) on
invalidment. Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they would be released on selection within three months from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
- Relaxation of 5 (five) years for candidates ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir between January 1,
1980and December 31, 1989.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under the category of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Ex-servicemen and persons domiciled in the State of J & K will be eligible for grant of cumulative age- relaxation.
Where there is no vacancy reserved for OBC/SC/ST category candidates, such candidates can still apply. However, they will not be eligible for any relaxations. SC/ ST candidates are exempt from payment of application fee even in such case but will have to pay specified intimation charges. OBC/
You need to pass the sectional, as well as the overall SEBI Grade