UGC NET JRF December 2018 Admit Card Out for Paper I, Download Call Letter!
UGC NET JRF December 2018 Admit card for Paper I have been released by NTA for UGC NET JRF Examination. Candidates applied for UGC NET JRF exam, can download their call letter from the official website. We hope you are well prepared for the exam and are aware of the UGC NET JRF selection process and the details of the UGC NET JRF syllabus.
Steps to Download Admit Card for UGC NET JRF December 2018 Examination
- You must have your Application Number that will be there in your receipt which you must have filled while making the payment for the examination.
- You must also have your Password. In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. There are three ways to reset the password.
- First one is a reset link will be sent to your email id.
- The second one is a reset link will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The third way is the security question that you must have entered while filling your application form.
- These are the three methods using any one of them you can reset your password.
- Once you get your password, you can log in to your Account. There will be an option given of Download your Admit Card. Click on that and your Admit Card will be downloaded.
- In case of any Discrepancy, you can contact on the toll-free number given on the Website of NTA. You can tell them about your problem, they will make suitable changes.
Important points to remember for download UGC NET JRF December 2018 Admit Card
- Make sure that you download your admit card right away and do not postpone it for later, in order to avoid any network or server issues later.
- Do not forget to go through the instructions provided along with the admit card.
- Make sure that you have a copy of the photograph, same as the open printed on your admit card.
- Keep a Xerox copy of your identity proof along with you for the exam.
UGC NET JRF job profile is a reputed one and is sought after due to its handsome salary. This is the reason that the competition is really tough for this exam.
Anuj Jindal has launched UGC NET JRF Complete Courses for Paper I & Paper II Exam. To help you in your preparation, Get here for UGC NET JRF Complete Courses.