How to crack UGC NET JRF Exam 2018 in three months
The notification for UGC NET JRF July 2018 was out in the month of January 2018. A proper strategy and hard work are required to clear UGC NET JRF Exam. Now, only 3 Months are left, so this is high time that you should follow a precise strategy to get through the exam.
Paper 1 of the UGC NET JRF Exam selection process is scheduled to be conduct from 2nd December 2018 to 16th December 2018.
The pattern of UGC NET JRF Exam Paper 1:
First of all, let us have a look on the paper pattern of The UGC NET JRF Exam 2018. The Question Paper will be divided into 10 sections . Unlike other exams, there is no distribution of equal no of questions in 10 sections. Based on the paper pattern for UGC NET JRF 2018 July Exam, this is the paper pattern forUGC NET JRF Exam 2018.
|People & Environment||5||10|
The Qualifying marks for Paper 1 general category is 40 and the qualifying marks for Paper 1 Reserved Category is 35.
Don’t forget to read the UGC NET JRF syllabus in detail for a better idea of the exam. Section Wise Analysis
There is no sectional cutoff & no sectional timing. They’ll give 50 questions to you at once, and you can solve them in any order within 60 minutes. Like other exams, a sectional cutoff is also applicable in UGC NET JRF exam, which means that you will not have to clear the cutoff of each section along with overall cutoff of the exam.
Let’s discuss some strategies to crack UGC NET JRF Exam.
- Follow a methodical pattern of studying for maximum benefits keeping latest trends of paper in mind.
- Don’t Follow single books. Try to study selective topic form Trueman’s & KVS Madan Book
- Prepare a study schedule including as many varied topics as you can and study accordingly.
- Study basic concepts in mass communication for the communication topic.
- Study each topic as 6 questions will definitely come from each Section.
- It’s important to study Teaching and Research in depth as the most difficult questions are usually in this section.
- Revise basic mathematics concepts from class 10th, focusing mainly on understanding sets/patterns and improve approximation technique
- Data Interpretation is generally based on statistics, so study statistics from class 10th to prepare.
- Read any new material (not too long) and try summarizing it in a few points to practice for reading comprehension.
- People and Environment should be prepared from Class 10th as well
- Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System should be given sufficient time as both are material-heavy
- Prepare Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System from books specified for UGC NET
- Use flashcards and charts for Information and Communication Technology,
Definitions, abbreviations and terminology are very important for Information and Communication Technology so make sure you know them well
- Study for Higher Education System Governance, Polity and Administration using flowcharts
- Practice as many sample papers/previous year papers as you can to gain speed and accuracy
- Don’t forget to check the sample CBSE UGC NET Paper 1/previous CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 soon after completing it so you can identify and improve on your weak areas.
- Don’t jump to online-test or any test series without completing the Syllabus.
To help you in your preparation, Get here for Past Year Papers of UGC NET JRF .