UGC NET JRF July Admit Card 2019, Download Call Letter!
Admit card 2019 for UGC NET JRF will be released by NTA for NET JRF Examination. Candidates who have applied for UGC NET JRF exam will be able to download their call letter from the official website. We hope you are well prepared for the exam and are aware of the NET JRF selection process and the details of the UGC NET JRF syllabus.
UGC NET admit card 2019 will be available on the official website of NTA.
Steps to Download Call Letter for UGC NET JRF Admit Card 2019
- You have to visit
- Check for the link ‘Admit Card – NET July 2019’ and click on it.
- You will be re-directed to the candidates’ sign-in page.
- Enter the application number, password, and security pin to login.
- Once logged in, they can download the same and take a printout for future reference.
- You can download/ print your admit card now from the option available on the screen.
UGC NET JRF June 2019 Exam: Important Dates
|Issue of Detailed Notification||1st March 2019|
|Commencement of online application form||1st March 2019|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||07th – 14th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||30th March 2019|
|Last date of fee submission||01st April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||15th May 2019|
|Exam Dates||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 June 2019|
|Availability of Answer Key||To be Announced Later|
|Last date to submit objection||To be Announced Later|
|Declaration of Result||By 15th July 2018|
Important points to remember for download UGC NET JRF Admit Card 2019
- Make sure that you download your admit card right away and do not postpone it for later, in order to avoid any network or server issues later.
- Do not forget to go through the instructions provided along with the admit card.
- Make sure that you have a copy of the photograph, same as the open printed on your admit card.
- Keep a Xerox copy of your identity proof along with you for the exam.
We have launched
NTA NET JRF Courses
- Research Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude
- Higher Education
- Complete Paper 1