Best Books for UGC NET JRF (Paper I & II) Exam Preparation!
UGC NET JRF is the most important exam to become eligible for professorship & Research in India. Here is the list of section-wise important books for the NET JRF exam, which will help you all in the overall preparation of this exam. We have mentioned the books which are important for the preparation of the UGC NET JRF Paper-I exam which one can refer to, for the preparation of this exam. So go through the important books for UGC NET JRF Paper-I exam now and start your exam preparation!
“Stop Starting, Start Finishing!”
This quote is a good strike for the ones who begin with zeal but lose it all by the end. It is time for us to start working together to crack the NET JRF Exam. A lot of people have had a tough time shelling out a strategy for NET JRF exam. So go through the best resources for the preparation of UGC NET JRF now!
Books for NET JRF Paper-I Exam Preparation
One can follow the books mentioned below for the Paper-I preparation of the UGC NET exam:
Preparation Tips for UGC NET Exam 2018
- Time Table for preparation. It should be made as per your ability.
- Check the latest syllabus and exam pattern. UGC NET JRF paper always follows an updated pattern.
- Make handy notes: Regularly make notes for the Exam, so that you can easily understand and revise the previous topics.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. Check your weaknesses and work hard towards improving the weak points in the study. Manage time to solve the hard and easy topics in your syllabus.
- Set achievable targets for yourself, like studying 4 comprehensive topics in an hour, or 7-8 small topics in an hour. This will boost your speed as your mind will not feel overtaxed.
- Use flashcards. This is another great tool that will let you revise anytime, anywhere and with ease! Make flashcards of important dates, event, and keywords to keep your memory fresh
A common question asked by students is:
How much time will it take to qualify UGC NET JRF if started from scratch?
The best answer is ‘it depends’. 5 months or 5 years, beyond a limit, time spent on the preparation will not result in the success if the strategy is not right. However, there are many who clear UGC NET JRF exam within 3-4 months of preparation.
UGC NET JRF is a very unique exam divided in Paper 1 and Paper 2, requiring different preparation. The marks of Paper 1 & Paper 2 exam are counted for the final selection.
In the limited time period, we shall focus only on what is required to be studied. If you try to cover everything under the sun, you will never be able to complete the syllabus and won’t be able to retain it either.
Demystifying UGC NET JRF 2018
Important features of UGC NET JRF Paper 1 exam
- Paper 1 is about accuracy. You have 60 minutes for 50 questions of Ten Sections which are Arithmetic aptitude, Reasoning, Teaching aptitude, Research aptitude, English language and comprehension, General Awareness, Computer literacy, Higher Education & People and Environment.
- All the Sections have a minimum of 5 Questions.
- No minimum cut-off is required.
- UGC NET-JRF Exam does not have a feature of negative marking. So attempt all the questions.
Important features of UGC NET JRF Paper 2 exam
- The syllabus is not lengthy but yes it is very diverse. You need to learn complete syllabus of your Graduation & post graduation subject you want to do NET JRF of.
- The exam requires a conceptual understanding of the topics given in the syllabus.
- While studying, the topics may appear simple but when options are there to choose from, one might get confused.
So Let’s begin with the preparation. You can also Prepare by Getting Free Paste Year Papers for UGC NET JRF
For further detailed explanation follow the following link:
To help you in your preparation, Get here for Past Year Papers of UGC NET JRF .