NTA UGC NET Mock Test 2024
Topics Covered: NTA UGC NET Mock Tests, Paper 1 & Paper 2 Commerce & Management, Benefits of Solving Mocks Paper 1 & Paper 2 – Commerce and Management, Tips to Solve Mocks, Why to choose our Mock Tests, NTA National Test Abhyas App & UGC NET Online Mocks by NTA
UGC NET Paper 1 Free Mock Test
- 50 Questions
- 60 Minutes
- 100 Marks
UGC NET Paper 2 Commerce Mock Test
- 100 Questions
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Marks
UGC NET Paper 2 Management Mock Test
- 100 Questions
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Marks
The exam for UGC NET provides an opportunity for aspirants to teach as an assistant professor in universities or pursue research in their field of interest.
When it comes to the preparation of the UGC NET exam, then one of the prominent aspects that play a vital role in the preparation process is the familiarity with the nature of the exam.
For candidates who desire to attempt the UGC NET 2024 exam, one of the best ways to prepare effectively for the exam is by practicing as many mock tests as possible.
The importance of solving mock tests is often highlighted as it plays a major role in the exam preparation.
As solving mock tests will help you gain insights on the difficulty level of the questions, the nature of the examination as well as the shed some light on your strengths and weaknesses.
With so many advantages, it becomes beneficial for candidates to assess their preparation level.
Therefore, with reference to that, in this blog we shall be discussing important aspects related to UGC NET mock test which includes benefits of solving mock tests and steps to best utilize the mock tests.
So, without wasting time let’s get going.
Table of Content – NTA UGC NET Mock Test
NTA UGC NET Mock Tests
If you are planning to prepare for the UGC NET 2024 exam, then discussing the importance of solving mock tests becomes extremely important.
Talking about UGC NET mock tests, I suggest you take them at the beginning of your preparation to understand your strong & weak areas and work accordingly.
Coming back to the topic of mock test, the NTA provides few mock tests for Paper 1 and 2 on its official website.
Also, at anujjindal.in, we provide you with FREE NTA UGC NET online mock tests to help you prepare for the exam.
Along with that, we also provide UGC NET mock tests which include UGC NET paper 1 mock tests with Paper 2 UGC NET Commerce mock tests and UGC NET management mock tests.
If haven’t gone through the exam pattern yet, then you can click on the latest UGC NET exam pattern.
To crack the UGC NET exam 2024, you must practice as many UGC NET mock tests as possible as there are several benefits of solving mock tests that will help you in your preparation for this exam.
UGC NET Paper 1 Mock Test 2024
To begin with, let me highlight the importance of UGC NET Paper 1 Mock Test by listing down some of the following benefits that come along with solving these mock tests:
Benefits of Solving Mock Test Paper 1
- Good coverage of syllabus: Practicing questions from mock tests would help you cover the important topics from the Paper 1 syllabus such as Teaching Aptitude, Research Aptitude, Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Mathematical reasoning and Aptitude.
- Knowing the exam pattern well: Since mock tests are similar to Previous year question papers and based current exam pattern, it will help you understand the nature of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Assessment of speed and accuracy: Practicing these tests also helps in analyzing your speed and accuracy by letting you know the number of questions attempted correctly within the specified time.
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses: The practice of solving many mocks will help to identify your strengths and weaknesses and test your conceptual clarity of the topics.
You can check the recommended UGC NET booklist 2024 I have compiled for you.
UGC NET Paper 2 Commerce & Management Mock Test 2024
If you are preparing for the UGC NET 2024 exam with Commerce and Management as subjects for Paper 2, then you can check the mock tests that I have provided for subjects of Commerce and Management.
To analyze your preparation level for Paper 2 Commerce and Management subjects, it is imperative to solve many UGC NET mock tests as this practice will provide you with the following benefits:
Benefits of Solving Mock Commerce & Management
- Completion of syllabus: Practicing mock tests would help you cover the important topics from the Commerce syllabus such as Accounting and Auditing, Business environment etc. For Management syllabus, the topics such as Management Function and concept, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management.
- Understanding the exam’s nature: Since the questions in UGC NET Commerce mock tests and UGC NET Management mock tests are based on the latest exam pattern, it will help you prepare with the type of questions that will be asked in the real exam.
- Review of accuracy and speed: You will gain an insight about your speed and accuracy by solving as many mocks as possible.
- Assessment of strong and weak areas:The practice of solving mocks will help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses and so you can work accordingly to improve your performance.
Mapping your preparation is another important aspect. You can go through my blog and click on the suggested preparation strategy for UGC NET to assist you in cracking the examination.
How best to utilize UGC NET Mock Tests
The following are some significant tips by our subject specialists and toppers:
- Take a mock test for 3 hours sincerely and spread the time between Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Divide the time in this manner: 1 hour for Paper 1 and 2 hours for Paper 2. Taking such a time structure is pretty standard, also 15 minutes here and there can be considered okay but not more than that.
- Once you have completed one mock exam, analyze every question thoroughly, and not just the answers.
- Next, identify the topic you are weak at or the ones you have made the maximum mistakes in, be it Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- Revise and solve MCQs of that particular topic to avoid any mistakes in the future.
- Then, take another mock and repeat the same process.
- Follow this process till you attempt minimum 5 mock tests or until you notice improvement in your scores.
To ensure an effective preparation strategy, aside from fully optimizing the UGC NET mock tests we have provided, you can also go through UGC NET previous year questions.
NTA UGC NET Mock Test – Why choose us?
If you have arrived at this section, you are already aware of the points why our mock tests are the best for your UGC NET preparation. However, I have listed down the main benefits in a concise manner below:
- Resemblance to the actual exam – Our mock tests are similar to the actual exam paper in terms of the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Comprehensive Coverage- Our mock tests cover all the topics in the syllabus in detailed manner.
- Regularly Updated – The tests are designed to keep your preparation up to date with the UGC NET exam
- Standardised – It will help you draw meaningful analysis and comparisons with other test takers
- Free Analytics – The tests provide you All India Rank, question-wise time comparison with the toppers, and a graphical representation of the time spent on each section v/s the time recommended for that section
- Online mode – It will help you familiarise with the actual online exam pattern.
- Designed by Subject Matter Experts – Curated carefully to meet the expectations of the students.
How to Attempt Mock Tests on Anujjindal.in Steps
To prepare well for your UGC NET exam, I would recommend that you attempt the mock tests that I have prepared for you.
You can attempt a few of the mock tests on the portal of my website itself, that too for FREE. I have given the steps to do so below:
- Visit the top of this page and click on the “Attempt Now” button for any of the Mock tests provided.
- Upon clicking, you shall be redirected to a new page. Click on “Enroll for free” option given on the right side of the page.
- Next, sign up by using your e- mail and password to proceed.
- On the new page, click the “Go to dashboard” button on the right side of the page.
- Then, proceed to the dashboard, which will contain exam – related information, and the button to “take quiz”. Click on the button and start taking the test.
Before we proceed to the next section, you can check the detailed UGC NET syllabus for Commerce and Management subjects.
NTA National Test Abhyas App
The UGC NET aspirants can avail themselves of the services of the app which are free of cost and the mock tests which are available on the app. These mock tests can be downloaded from the app and practiced offline.
To get these free mock tests, you can download the app on Google’s play store by typing ‘National Test Abhyas’ on it and get hold of it.
We have now arrived at the end of the section. Till now we have discussed key information related to UGC NET mock tests which includes the steps to attempt the mock tests as well as benefits of solving mock tests for Paper 1 and Paper 2 subjects of Commerce and Management.
I hope you find the detailed article helpful in your preparation for the exam. It’s time for me to bid you farewell and wish you the best for future endeavors!
All the best!!
About Anuj Jindal
Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 5 years of experience in the field of Education.
FAQs: NTA UGC NET Mock Test & Books
Where can I find UGC NET free mock tests?
When to Take UGC NET Mock Test?
Before attempting UGC NET mock tests, you can follow these steps I have suggested below:
- Attempt a NTA NET mock test and identify your strong & weak areas first.
- Work on eliminating your weaknesses and strengthening your strong points.
- After doing so, take another mock test to again see where you stand as per your conceptual understanding of topics.
- Repeat the process until you clear all weak points in your preparation.
- Continue solving more mock tests till the very last day before the real exam
That said, every mock that you successfully solve and the lesser and lesser time duration you do so in will increase your confidence exponentially.
How many UGC NET Mock Tests for Paper 1 & 2 are enough to prepare for UGC NET exam?
Since mock tests are a medium of practice and I am assuming that you know that no amount of practice is enough. Therefore, give as many UGC NET mock tests of Paper 1 & 2 as you can.
What are the steps to attempt mock tests by NTA?
To take the UGC NET free mock tests by the NTA, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the NTA and click on the option for “Mock Test”
- Select the ‘UGC-NET’ exam option, choose the paper of your choice, and click “Start Mock Test”.
- Click on the “Login” button and read all the instructions carefully.
- Next, tick the checkbox given at the bottom of the page and press proceed.
- The UGC NET Mock Test will be displayed on your screen.
Are the UGC NET Test series based on the latest exam pattern?Yes, the UGC NET test series is designed keeping in mind the latest exam pattern and syllabus of UGC NET 2024.
How to Analyse UGC NET Mock Test Performance?To effectively analyze your performance in UGC NET mock test, you must check the following parameters:
- Time duration: The total time taken in attempting the complete paper
- Accuracy: The total number of questions which were attempted correctly
- Your strong and weak areas: Whether your strengths outmatch your weaknesses in the test.
Based on these factors, the candidate must assess his/ her speed, accuracy while attempting answers and conceptual clarity of subjects. After analyzing, he/she must work to improve on these factors accordingly.
Is the UGC NET mock test available in both English and Hindi language?No, the mock test for UGC NET provided on our platform is available only in English Language.
Can I pause and resume the test while solving the mock test?Yes, while attempting the mock test online, the candidates are provided with the option to pause and resume the test. Along with this, you can reattempt the UGC NET mock test which I have provided on our platform.
What are the benefits for solving UGC NET Mock Test?Some of the benefits of solving the NTA NET mock test are as follows:
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus
- Better understanding of the exam pattern
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Analysis of speed and accuracy
With each mock test you solve, it will greatly boost your confidence and increase your chances of success in the real exam.
Can I download UGC NET Mock test in PDF Format?No, you cannot download our UGC NET Mock test in PDF format. You can only attempt the mock test, submit your responses and review your answers.