NTA UGC NET Mock Test
Topics Covered: NTA UGC NET Mock Tests, Paper 1 & Paper 2 Commerce & Management, Benefits of Solving Mocks Paper 1 & Paper 2 – Commerce and Management, Tips to Solve Mocks, Why to choose our Mock Tests, NTA National Test Abhyas App & UGC NET Online Mocks by NTA
UGC NET Paper 1 Free Mock Test
- 50 Questions
- 60 Minutes
- 100 Marks
UGC NET Paper 2 Commerce Mock Test
- 100 Questions
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Marks
UGC NET Paper 2 Management Mock Test
- 100 Questions
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Marks
The exam for UGC NET provides an opportunity for aspirants to teach as an assistant professor in universities or pursue research in their field of interest.
When it comes to the preparation of the UGC NET exam, then one of the prominent aspects that play a vital role in the preparation process is the familiarity with the nature of the exam.
For candidates who desire to attempt the UGC NET 2023 exam, one of the best ways to prepare effectively for the exam is by practicing as many mock tests as possible.
The importance of mock tests is often under emphasized. However, it is crucial aspect that needs to be taken seriously and is an excellent method to check your progress during exam preparation.
As solving mock tests will help you gain insights on the difficulty level of the questions, the nature of the examination as well as the shed some light on your strengths and weaknesses.
With so many advantages, it becomes beneficial for candidates to assess their preparation level.
Therefore, with reference to that, in this blog we shall be discussing everything related to UGC NET mock test.
So, without wasting time let’s get going.
Table of Content – NTA UGC NET Mock Test
NTA UGC NET Mock Tests
If you are planning to prepare for the UGC NET 2023 exam, then discussing the importance of solving mock tests becomes extremely important.
Practicing questions given in the mock tests would not just help you understand the nature of the questions asked in the exam but also assist in analyzing your performance in an exam like environment.
Talking about UGC NET mock tests, I suggest you take them at the beginning of your preparation to understand your strong & weak areas and work accordingly.
You can check the recommended UGC NET booklist I have compiled for you.
Coming back to the topic of mock test, the NTA provides few mock tests for Paper 1 and 2 on its official website.
Also, at anujjindal.in, we provide you with FREE NTA UGC NET online mock tests to help you prepare for the exam.
Along with that, we also provide UGC NET mock tests which include UGC NET paper 1 mock tests with Paper 2 UGC NET Commerce mock tests and UGC NET management mock tests.
If haven’t gone through the exam pattern yet, then you can click on the latest UGC NET exam pattern.
To crack the UGC NET exam 2023, you must practice as many UGC NET mock tests as possible as there are several benefits of solving mock tests that will help you in your preparation for this exam.
UGC NET Paper 1 Mock Test 2023
To begin with, let me highlight the importance of UGC NET Paper 1 Mock Test by listing down some of the following benefits that come along with solving these mock tests:
Benefits of Solving Mock Test Paper 1
- Practicing questions from mock tests would help you cover the important topics from the Paper 1 syllabus such as Teaching Aptitude, Research Aptitude, Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Mathematical reasoning and Aptitude.
- Paper 1 contains a total of 50 questions which equals 100 marks with a time duration of 60 minutes. There is no negative marking, hence you can take a risk of attempting as many questions as possible.
- Since mock tests are modelled on the basis of Previous Year Question Papers and on current exam pattern, it will help you understand the nature of questions that are generally asked in the exam and therefore will prepare you better for the real examination.
- Practicing these tests would also help you assess your speed and accuracy by letting you know the number of questions attempted correctly within the specified time.
- Lastly, the practice of solving as many mocks as possible would help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses and assess your conceptual clarity of the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
UGC NET Paper 2 Commerce & Management Mock Test 2023
If you are preparing for the UGC NET 2023 exam with Commerce and Management as subjects for Paper 2, then to ensure efficient evaluation of your progress, you can check the mock tests that I have provided for subjects of Commerce and Management.
To analyze your preparation level for Paper 2 Commerce and Management subjects, it is imperative to solve many mock tests as this practice will provide you with the following benefits:
Benefits of Solving Mock Commerce & Management
- Practicing mock tests would help you cover the important topics from the Commerce syllabus such as Accounting and Auditing, Business environment and International Business, Business Economics and Business Finance. For Management syllabus, the topics such as Management Function and concept, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, Accounting and Financial Management.
- Paper 2 of Management and Commerce contains a total of 100 questions which equals 200 marks with a time duration of 120 minutes (2 hours). There is no negative marking, hence you can take a risk of attempting as many questions as possible.
- Since the questions in UGC NET Commerce mock tests and UGC NET Management mock tests are based on Previous Year Question Papers and on current exam pattern, it will help you better understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
- You will be better able to assess your speed and accuracy by solving as many mocks as possible.
- Lastly, the practice of solving as many mocks as possible would help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses and assess your command over the topics and the areas you need to improve upon.
You will know exactly where you stand before the exam and that way, you can recalibrate your strategy accordingly.
Mapping your preparation is another important aspect. You can go through my blog and click on the suggested preparation strategy for UGC NET to assist you in cracking the examination.
How best to utilize UGC NET Mock Test Series: Essential Tips
The following are some significant tips by our subject specialists and toppers:
- Practice to sit for 3 hours, straight.
- One of the key benefits of solving mock tests is to be able to maintain your focus and thus accuracy & speed for the entire duration of the exam.
- Take sincere Mocks for 3 hours and try to spread the time between Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Divide the time in this manner: 1 hour for Paper 1 and 2 hours for Paper 2. Taking such a time structure is pretty standard, also 15 minutes here and there can be considered okay but not more than that.
- Once you have completed one mock exam. The game is not over yet, rather it is only half done. Now you have got to analyze every question thoroughly, and not just the answers.
- As far as the questions and options go, if you are not thorough with the concepts do read them again, there’s no point taking another mock without improving your weak areas.
- Next, try to identify the topic you are weak at or the ones you have made the maximum mistakes in, be it Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- After identifying the topic revise, it again and solve MCQs of that particular topic in order to avoid any mistakes in the future.
- Then, take another mock and keep repeating the same process till the very end.
- Don’t spend too much time on one question as there is no sectional cutoff.
- If you follow this process at the end of sufficient mocks say 5 you will start noticing improvement in your scores.
To ensure an effective preparation strategy, aside from fully optimizing the UGC NET mock tests we have provided, you can also go through UGC NET previous year questions.
NTA UGC NET Mock Test – Why choose us?
If you have read the blog till this stage, you already know a lot of points why our mock tests are the best for your UGC NET preparation. However, I have listed down the main benefits in a concise manner below:
- Closely resemble the actual exam – In terms of exam pattern and difficulty level of questions
- Comprehensive – Covers the complete syllabus
- Regularly Updated – To keep your preparation up to date with the UGC NET exam
- Standardised – To help you draw meaningful analysis and comparisons with other test takers
- Free Analytics – Provide you All India Rank, question-wise time comparison with the toppers, and a graphical representation of the time spent on each section v/s the time recommended for that section
- Conducted Online – To familiarise you with the online exam system
- Designed by Subject Matter Experts – To always exceed the expectations of our students
How to Attempt Mock Tests on Anujjindal.in Steps
To prepare well for your UGC NET exam, I would recommend that you attempt the mock tests that I have prepared for you.
You can attempt a few of the mock tests on the portal of my website itself, that too for FREE. I have given the steps to do so below:
- Go to the Top of this page, and click on the “Attempt Now” button of any of the Mock tests I have provided here.
- After the new page opens, you will find an “enroll bundle” button on the right side of the page. Click on that.
- Sign up by giving in your personal details* such as your email ID.
- After giving in your details, and successfully signing up, you’ll see a “Go to dashboard” button on the right side of the page (exactly where the enroll bundle” button was).
- Clicking on the button, you’ll be able to access the dashboard, which will have all the information pertaining to the exam, and the button to “take the test”. Click on the button and start taking the test.
*If in case you are wondering why you need to give in your personal details, it’s because we’ll use them to send you the scores of your test attempts and grant you access to the dashboard where you’ll be able to compare your current test attempt scores with those that you had taken previously.
NTA National Test Abhyas App
The UGC NET aspirants can avail themselves of the services of the app which are free of cost and the mock tests which are available on the app. These mock tests can be downloaded from the app and practiced offline.
To get these free mock tests, you can download the app on Google’s play store by typing ‘National Test Abhyas’ on it and get hold of it.
We have now arrived at the end of the section. Till now we have discussed all the information related to UGC NET mock tests which includes mock tests for Paper 1 and Paper 2 subjects of Commerce and Management. I hope you find the detailed article helpful in your preparation for the exam. It’s time for me to bid you farewell and wish you the best for future endeavors!
Best of luck!!
About Anuj Jindal
Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 5 years of experience in the field of Education.
FAQs: NTA UGC NET Mock Test & Books
Where can I find free UGC NET mock tests?
To prepare for UGC NET 2023 exam, solving mock tests is an excellent way to familiarize with exam pattern. You can find free UGC NET Paper 1 & 2 online mock tests for the UGC NET JRF exam at the top of this blog.
When to Take UGC NET Mock Test?
Before attempting UGC NET mock tests, you can follow these steps I have suggested below:
- You can take a NTA NET mock test at the beginning of your preparation to understand your strong & weak areas first.
- Then you should work on eliminating your weaknesses and strengthening your strong points.
- After doing so comes the time to take another round of mock tests to again see where you stand as per your strengths and weaknesses. Then again work on eliminating your weaknesses and strengthening your strong points.
- Then take your third round of mocks. Repeat this process till you have no weaknesses left in you.
- After that, you should keep on solving even more mock tests till the very last day before your exams.
That said, every mock that you successfully solve and the lesser and lesser time duration you do so in will increase your confidence exponentially.
How many UGC NET Mock Tests for Paper 1 & 2 are enough to prepare for UGC NET exam?
Since mock tests are a medium of practice and I am assuming that you know that no amount of practice is enough. Therefore, give as many UGC NET mock tests of Paper 1 & 2 as you can.
What are the steps to attempt mock tests by NTA?
The NTA offers free mock tests on its website absolutely free of cost.
Also, these mock tests are very potent study companions and are an integral part of the preparations. To take the free UGC NET mock tests by the NTA, you can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the NTA.
- Click on the tab called Mock Test.
- Here, Select the ‘UGC-NET’ exam, choose the paper of your choice, and then click “Start Mock Test”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Post-reading the instructions, tick the checkbox given at the bottom of the page, and press proceed.
- UGC NET Mock Test will open on your screen.
Are the UGC NET Test series designed as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus?Yes, the UGC NET test series is designed keeping in mind the latest exam pattern and syllabus of UGC NET 2023.
How to Analyse UGC NET Mock Test Performance?To effectively analyze your performance in UGC NET mock test, you must check the following parameters:
- Time duration: The total time taken in attempting the complete paper
- Accuracy: The total number of questions which were attempted correctly
- Your strong and weak areas: Whether your strengths outmatch your weaknesses in the test.
Based on these factors, the candidate must assess his/ her speed, accuracy while attempting answers and conceptual clarity of subjects. After analyzing, he/she must work to improve on these factors accordingly.
Is the UGC NET mock test available in both English and Hindi language?No, the mock test for UGC NET is available only in English Language.
Can I pause and resume the test while solving the mock test?Yes, while attempting the mock test online, the candidates are provided with the option to pause and resume the test. Along with this, you can reattempt the UGC NET mock test which I have provided on our platform.
What are the benefits for solving UGC NET Mock Test?To avail the benefits of solving the NTA NET mock test, you follow the steps mentioned below:
- At first, you must identify your strong & weak area and then work on eliminating your weaknesses and strengthening your strong points.
- After doing so, take another round of mock tests to thoroughly analyze your strengths and weaknesses and work accordingly.
- In your third round of solving mock tests, repeat the process till you have little no weak spots in your exam preparation.
- Lastly, continue with the practice of solving mock tests till the very last day before your exams.
With every mock that you solve and the lesser time you take to do so, it will greatly boost your confidence and increase your chances of success in the real exam.
Can I download UGC NET Mock test in PDF Format?No, you cannot download the UGC NET Mock test in PDF format. You can only attempt the mock test, submit your responses and review your answers.