Important Questions for Government Exams
Will we get mock tests? How many of them will be provided to us?
Written by Neha Gupta
Know about the number of mock tests in Anuj Jindal’s course
We understand that practice holds the key to success!
In the light of this contemplation, mock tests assume a greater significance altogether as they help a student to increase his/her efficiency in terms of time consumption, answer accuracy etc. for the examination.
We help our students by providing mock tests for each and every topic as well as for the entire sections (subjects) in the syllabus to brace your preparation. Mock tests are provided in the following pattern:-
1. Topic Mock Test:- To acquaint the students with their strengths and weaknesses in each and every section, the topic mock tests are disseminated for all the topics in Phase 1 and Phase 2 to put an edge to your preparation. Around 10-15 questions are provided in a single topic mock test which covers the entire topic inside out, and concurrently put an edge to your subject-wise preparation.
2. Sectional Mock Test:- The sectional mock tests are there separately for both phases. In Phase 1, we provide 10 comprehensive mock tests (based on the pattern of RBI) including all the four sections- Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness.
In Phase 2, akin to the pattern of RBI Grade B exam, we provide comprehensive sectional mock tests based on the entire sections for each individual paper. Economic and Social Issues have 10 comprehensive mock tests, Finance and Management have 10 comprehensive mock tests individually. For English Descriptive, we provide around 30 essay topics on which the students send us their written answers. We check all the essays sent by our students and provide personalized feedback on their performance.
3. Mock tests are an exemplification of the Computer Based Online Test (CBOT) conforming to the pattern followed by RBI in conducting exams.
4. The benefit of the mock tests is twofold. First is that a student can check his/her understanding of the topics after completing each one of them. The second benefit is that we facilitate the students to compare their position in comparison to the other students who have appeared for the same test through the Leader-board which explicates the results of the top-scorers from All Over India who have appeared for this test.
5. After attempting the mock tests, a student can check his/her result section-wise and assess his/her performance in the different sections. Through pie-charts, the performance in terms of correct answers skipped and wrong answers as well as for the time consumed in all these sections through score reports and analytics. In this way, the mock tests aids in increasing the agility and efficiency in the exam concurrently.