This is a timed quiz. You will be given 586 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
In the Interim Budget 2019-20, the Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for establishment of _____________ for Conservation, protection and development of cows and their progeny.
• The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for establishment of Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog in Interim Budget 2019-20. • This Ayog will work for Conservation protection and development of cows and their progeny. • The Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog will work in collaboration with Veterinary, Animal Sciences or Agriculture University or departments or organizations of the Central/State Government engaged in the task of research in the field of breeding and rearing of cow, organic manure, biogas etc.
) FAME was originally launched in 2015. After its successful completion, FAME II has now been launched. What is the purpose behind FAME India Phase II?
• FAME India stands for 'Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles in India. • It aims at promotion of Electric Mobility in the country. • This has two Phases I and II. • Phase I was launched on 1st April 2015 while Phase II was launched on 1st April 2019. • It has been launched to encourage Faster adoption of Electric and hybrid vehicle by two ways- o by offering incentives on the purchasing of e-vehicleso by establishing charging stations for electric vehicles.• It will help in addressing the issue of environmental pollution and fuel security.
In Feb 2019 the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, has approved the "Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN Yojana. Consider the below statements and pick out wrong statement/s regarding this scheme?
(1) It was launched under the MoP&NG.
(2) It is being launched as a tool to create 2G Ethanol capacity in the country.
(3) Under this scheme, funds would be provided in three Phases, Phase 1 being launched in 2019.
(4) It aims at providing water security to all citizens of the country
• Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN Yojana stands for Jaiv Indhan- Vatavaran Anukool Fasal Awashesh Nivaran) Yojana. • It was launched under Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). • It is being launched as a tool to create 2G Ethanol capacity in the country and attract investments in this new sector. • Ethanol produced from the structural and non-edible fractions of plants is called second generation (2G) ethanol. While in first generation (1 G) ethanol was produced from the food crops like sugarcane, corn, wheat etc.) • Funds will be provided in two phases. First phase is for (2018- 19 to 2022-23) and second phase is for (2020-21 to 2023-24). • It aims at reducing import dependence by way of substituting fossil fuels with Biofuels and Contributing to Swachh Bharat Mission.
Under the ‘PM- Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana’, a tour is organized for a group of NRIs and taken to the religious places of India. What is the duration of the tour?
• On 22 JAN 2019, PM- pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana is launched on the 15th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas. • Under which a group of Non-residential Indians (NRI) will be taken on a government-sponsored tour of religious places in India twice a year for 25 days. • Aim of the scheme is to promote religious tourism under the country.
SHREYAS, a scheme launched in Feb. 2019, is a programme basket comprising the initiatives of three Central Ministries. Which ministry among the below does not play any role in the implementation of this scheme?
• The scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS) is launched in Feb. 2019. • It aims to provide industry apprenticeship opportunities to the general and fresh graduates (non-technical). • It also helps business/industry in securing good quality manpower. • SHREYAS is a programme basket comprising the initiatives of three Central Ministries, namely o Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) o Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and (MoSDE) o Ministry of Labour& Employment