This is a timed quiz. You will be given 586 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
In the Interim Budget 2019-20, the Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for establishment of _____________ for Conservation, protection and development of cows and their progeny.
• The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for establishment of Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog in Interim Budget 2019-20. • This Ayog will work for Conservation protection and development of cows and their progeny. • The Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog will work in collaboration with Veterinary, Animal Sciences or Agriculture University or departments or organizations of the Central/State Government engaged in the task of research in the field of breeding and rearing of cow, organic manure, biogas etc.
) FAME was originally launched in 2015. After its successful completion, FAME II has now been launched. What is the purpose behind FAME India Phase II?
• FAME India stands for 'Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles in India. • It aims at promotion of Electric Mobility in the country. • This has two Phases I and II. • Phase I was launched on 1st April 2015 while Phase II was launched on 1st April 2019. • It has been launched to encourage Faster adoption of Electric and hybrid vehicle by two ways- o by offering incentives on the purchasing of e-vehicles o by establishing charging stations for electric vehicles. • It will help in addressing the issue of environmental pollution and fuel security.
In Feb 2019 the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, has approved the "Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN Yojana. Consider the below statements and pick out wrong statement/s regarding this scheme? (1) It was launched under the MoP&NG. (2) It is being launched as a tool to create 2G Ethanol capacity in the country. (3) Under this scheme, funds would be provided in three Phases, Phase 1 being launched in 2019. (4) It aims at providing water security to all citizens of the country
• Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN Yojana stands for Jaiv Indhan- Vatavaran Anukool Fasal Awashesh Nivaran) Yojana. • It was launched under Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). • It is being launched as a tool to create 2G Ethanol capacity in the country and attract investments in this new sector. • Ethanol produced from the structural and non-edible fractions of plants is called second generation (2G) ethanol. While in first generation (1 G) ethanol was produced from the food crops like sugarcane, corn, wheat etc.) • Funds will be provided in two phases. First phase is for (2018- 19 to 2022-23) and second phase is for (2020-21 to 2023-24). • It aims at reducing import dependence by way of substituting fossil fuels with Biofuels and Contributing to Swachh Bharat Mission.
Under the ‘PM- Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana’, a tour is organized for a group of NRIs and taken to the religious places of India. What is the duration of the tour?
• On 22 JAN 2019, PM- pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana is launched on the 15th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas. • Under which a group of Non-residential Indians (NRI) will be taken on a government-sponsored tour of religious places in India twice a year for 25 days. • Aim of the scheme is to promote religious tourism under the country.
SHREYAS, a scheme launched in Feb. 2019, is a programme basket comprising the initiatives of three Central Ministries. Which ministry among the below does not play any role in the implementation of this scheme?
• The scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS) is launched in Feb. 2019. • It aims to provide industry apprenticeship opportunities to the general and fresh graduates (non-technical). • It also helps business/industry in securing good quality manpower. • SHREYAS is a programme basket comprising the initiatives of three Central Ministries, namely o Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) o Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and (MoSDE) o Ministry of Labour& Employment